Hi Everyone!
I have to tell you that I love my new Chefman Crispinator Air Fryer.
It is so easy to use. The last one I had was very difficult to use and it had French oven doors that were impossible to clean.
Today I baked bread in my Crispinator.
The window with the light is a game changer.
In fact I made 2 loaves because it takes no time at all to make them.
I also made air fry pork chops that turned out juicy and so tender. However, I neglected to take a photo.
I made up a great rub and even though this is a photo from the internet my chops looked pretty much like this photo.
add some sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts and Mr. M. had a very good dinner. Uhhh yeah I'm still suffering with diverticulitis so it was chicken broth for me.
I know this may seem like a dull post. However, other than playing with the air fryer I didn't do much today.
Oh I did get some blooms on my Zinnia.
In my big garden on the other side of where I have lettuce and beets growing. I just threw some seeds into the dirt. Nothing has come up except this lovely Mexican squash.
Not sure it will fruit but it's nice to see.
Have a great Tuesday.
Nicole

25 comments:
That air fryer really looks so cool. And the food so yummy.
The Zinnia, awwww. Have a happy T-Day.
I love that it made baking bread so easy, and those fresh loaves must have been such a treat. The zinnias are beautiful too, and it’s always exciting when a surprise plant appears in the garden, especially one that you didn’t even expect. I hope you feel better soon and that you’ll be able to enjoy more of those delicious meals again.
We deem our air fryer the best device we have bought for the kitchen in many a long while.
The bread looks pretty awesome. I need to get an airfryer with glass window too..
An air fryer with a window seems like a splendid idea.
...a Crispinator is new to me!
Glad the air fryer is doing such a terrific job!
Lovely zinnia
I may have mentioned that my husband bakes our bread (sometimes) — yesterday he made a really good loaf for immediate eating, and one for the freezer.
Enjoy your garden! mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I love zinnias. Mine are just starting to bloom. And they are so easy to grow from seed too, which makes them a whole lot cheaper than buying a now 4 pack, used to be six pack, of flower plants. and your bread looks amazing! :) Hope your T day is going well. hugs-Erika
my dear friend Nichole ! i feel happy that you are taking it slow to recover and enjoying whatever moments hold for you and believe me it is the best recipe of life :)
you air fryer certainly did wonderful job and your bread looks so soft and yummy .
pork you baked is also looks awesome and i bet it was so tasty :)
how great Mr M liked this meal ! i wish him health and happiness too!
your shots of beautiful blooms are incredible ,favorable weather is such a blessing ,i remember back in my native home my mom would throw seed in soil and something would po up in few days . i am happy you got such nice weather and kind soil too which rewards you back for whatever you sow into it :)
please keep taking great care of yourself and stay as strong and amazing as you have been always!
sending you Mr m and family heartfelt best wishes and lots of love
Beautiful photos and your food looks delicious!
So pleased you are enjoying your new air fryer.
All the best Jan
I happen to adore new appliances, so I can relate to you enjoying your new air fryer! lol I am drinking a cup of turmeric/ginger tea. I highly recommend it for reducing inflammation. I buy it at wal-mart.
I love homemade bread, any bread really but I'm not eating any right now. Your bread looks so good. I have an air fryer and I love it.
Boa noite minha querida amiga Nicole. Sua receita parece ser maravilhosa e muito gostosa. Obrigado pela visita e comentário, uma excelente noite de terça-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Flowers look good and the cooking you did, great.
Take care Nicole.
I am so glad that you are enjoying your air fryer.
That rub looks very good on those chops. Oh sigh -- I want my bread baker to come home and make some!
Yummy looking bread and porkHugs chops ~ Lovely zinnias '~
Hugs ^_^
Everything looks great
Sorry I'm late visiting. Had a bad two days. Looks like your air fryer is everything you hoped for. Your bread looks delicious. Thanks for sharing your water and bread with us for T this Tuesday, dear Nicole.
Diverticulitis is awful. That put me in the hospital more than 10 years ago, twice within weeks resulting in surgery before I was on the mend. I hope you can keep things under control and heal from this soon. A restricted diet isn't fun but when you have these sorts of problems, you don't feel like eating much of anything anyhow. Saying prayers for you, darlin'!
I'm glad you like your new airfryer. The bread looks amazing and your pork chops sound delicious. I haven't made fried pork chops in ages! The zinna are beautiful and so cheery. Take excellent care of yourself and have a good day! xo
A beautiful loaf. I’ve never baked bread at home. If I ever do, I’ll try making it with quark.
Best regards, and I’d also like to invite you to take a look at the portraits I create. :)
Yummy bread and a gorgeous zinnia closeup, Nicole. I hope your diverticulitis has eased!
Post a Comment