Tuesday, July 28, 2026

T Stands for Tuesday

 Hi Everyone!
 
Today I'm joining T-Day with 
 
 I have to tell you that I love my new Chefman Crispinator Air Fryer.
It is so easy to use. The last one I had was very difficult to use and it had French oven doors that were impossible to clean. 
 
Today I baked bread in my Crispinator.
 
 
The window with the light is a game changer. 
 
The bread turned out very good and the perfect loaf size for Mr. M. and I. 
 
In fact I made 2 loaves because it takes no  time at all to make them.
 
I also made air fry pork chops that turned out juicy and so tender. However, I neglected to take a photo.
I made up a great rub and even though this is a photo from the internet my chops looked pretty much like this photo. 

add some sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts and Mr. M. had a very good dinner.  Uhhh yeah I'm still suffering with diverticulitis so it was chicken broth for me.
I know this may seem like a dull post. However, other than playing with the air fryer I didn't do much today. 
 
Oh I did get some blooms on my Zinnia. 
 
I think they are so pretty. 
In my big garden on the other side of where  I have lettuce and beets growing. I just threw some seeds into the dirt. Nothing has come up except this lovely Mexican squash.
Not sure it will fruit but it's nice to see.
 
My drink today is, again, just good ol cold water.  
 
Have a great Tuesday.
 Nicole 

No comments: