Hi Everyone!
I'm feeling much better and of course over did it a bit today. Being so lupus sick I haven't been able to clean my house. Believe me it drives me crazy.
Mr. M. does as much as he can but it's not like me cleaning. So today I got the vacuuming done and then dusting. I don't have carpet so it was all of the floors down stairs. OMG! The dust was remarkable.
I mentioned last year or maybe longer ago that I stopped using my oven and stove. Every time I turn it on my electric bill goes off the chart. It takes sometimes 25 minutes to preheat. Bahhhh no way. I bought 2 butane cook stoves and have been using those. So much cheaper than electric. Along with that my instant pot. Couldn't do without that. I haven't had an air fryer for quite some time and I have been wanting one to help with Mr. M's. Kidney, heart and diabetes problems. Well, I bit the bullet and it arrived today.
Photo from internet.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this. I wanted the new Ninja glass air fryer. Isn't this a beauty? Very spendy and not the greatest reviews.
However, after all the research, considering price, how user friendly it is, capacity, a window, shape of container, the wattage, PFAS-free nonstick ceramic and ease of cleaning. It was hands down the Chefman Crispinator. Plus I really like the name of it. LOL
In addition it's on sale at amazon
Here is the cool thing about it.
The top is simply sleek.
When I plugged it in the power light came on. But something was wrong there was no display lights. I turned it off and back on. Nothing. I called Mr. M. into the kitchen and he was as baffled as I was. I thought great they forgot to install a display. Mr. M. was touching the top of the air fryer when all of a sudden the display comes on. The technology is kind of freaky. You can see there is no indent, or place for a display. It just shows up through the top. Here it is in black so you can see the display better. Seriously, it is so cool.
The booklet that comes with it has a lot of good information, but it doesn't say a thing about the display. So now we know how it all works and I will be making dinner with it tomorrow night.
If you are looking for a new air fryer I can recommend this one.
Have a good Saturday
Nicole.




16 comments:
I really should learn how to use our air fryer. They seem so useful.
We slowly went to the city yesterday and my back is better. The hell I don´t care about cleaning and ruining it all again!
Yes, I hate how it looks like here and don´t want visitors but health is first - and Ingo is supposed to keep his hand still.
Same here - oven takes forever to heat up!
LOL about your air fryer. Ingo found out by chance how ours works.
Maybe that´s part of the concept? It´s in the air?
Have a happy Saturday, dear Nicole.
I like my airfryer..bought the Phillip a few years ago and it's quite practical...
Congratulations on your new air fryer. It does look good and I do like how you can see through it. Happy cooking.
I haven't taken the air fryer plunge yet, but I know a lot of people who absolutely swear by them.
Glad you are feeling better, freaky about tge display. I am so not mechanical or techy that way
Dear Nicole, I am so happy you are feeling better. Congratulations on your new air fryer! I have one, bought it several months ago and thus far have used it just once. I know, it takes me time to feel comfortable with a new product.
I don't have carpets, I hate them! I have always preferred hardwood floors or tiles. I live in a one bedroom 6th floor apartment and I have all tiles.
It is much easier to clean and maintain.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I hope. you have some wonderful meals from the Air Fryer. I have so much on my small counters that I have avoided getting one, but most of my family members have one (or maybe more than one) and use them often.
Good cooking! mae at maefood.blogspot.com
whooo, i love airfryer its time and electric saving
My friend Sally gave me her old air fryer. I haven't used it yet because I have to get the instructions from the internet. Yours looks much more sophisticated than mine. I hope you enjoy it.
We succumbed to the lure of an air fryer about a year ago, maybe a little longer, and we became instant converts. We use it frequently and enjoy what comes out of it.
I have had an airfryer for several years. I love it. I get these liners at Amazon for it. They help with clean up
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099DWVQ1K/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?pd_rd_i=B099DWVQ1K&pd_rd_w=Y5I86&content-id=amzn1.sym.4adc092d-0184-45e6-8bd0-773f48fbf8ff&pf_rd_p=4adc092d-0184-45e6-8bd0-773f48fbf8ff&pf_rd_r=SCS3WQF8S397B06EAXW4&pd_rd_wg=Kqliv&pd_rd_r=935a3e22-c665-4b10-954c-efa3942be78d&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWxfdGhlbWF0aWM&th=1
Enjoy the new air fryer. I really like mine. And glad you got the house clean. I need to do mine (again) because with 2 dogs the floors get covered with hair and dust pretty fast. :)
Those are really good ideas! I don't have an air fryer/instapot. I probably should consider one.
Enjoy using your new air fryer :)
All the best Jan
Your air fryer food looks delicious, Nicole. I love when Terry cooks with our air fryer. I love when Terry cooks, period! LOL
Post a Comment