Join me each week for Friday Face OFF, Sunday in the Art Room and Monster Monday
Great ones and hope you are better! My back allows me to finally "do" a bit of cleaning. And yes, I´ll go slow.
Happy Monday, NicoleYour monsters are chillingMuch love
I like these monsters more than most, and of course, the murmurations. Sorry your health has been dragging you down for so long.
Some pretty cool photos! Hope you are feeling better by now, Nicole.
...sweet!
Bees are true artists! I like those ones very much! I hope you feel better this week, Nicole.
Wow! Those are awesome monsters ~ good job ~ Hugs ^_^
I'm sorry it was so rough. I hope things improve this week.
The murmurations are amazing. Hope you feel better soon, Nicole.
Wishing you the best week ahead.
That's quite a lot of monstrous monsters LOLSorry you had a bad weekend, hope you feel better soon.All the best Jan
I was sorry to read you are not well again. I can relate. My weekend was hell. I like the third monster, which is odd for me, since I don't normally care for any monsters.
As a bee keeper, I like the monster/bee combo.
It’s a bummer that you had a bad weekend, Nicole. Hopefully better times are on the way.
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Great ones and hope you are better! My back allows me to finally "do" a bit of cleaning. And yes, I´ll go slow.
Happy Monday, Nicole
Your monsters are chilling
Much love
I like these monsters more than most, and of course, the murmurations. Sorry your health has been dragging you down for so long.
Some pretty cool photos! Hope you are feeling better by now, Nicole.
...sweet!
Bees are true artists! I like those ones very much! I hope you feel better this week, Nicole.
Wow! Those are awesome monsters ~ good job ~
Hugs ^_^
I'm sorry it was so rough. I hope things improve this week.
The murmurations are amazing. Hope you feel better soon, Nicole.
Wishing you the best week ahead.
That's quite a lot of monstrous monsters LOL
Sorry you had a bad weekend, hope you feel better soon.
All the best Jan
I was sorry to read you are not well again. I can relate. My weekend was hell.
I like the third monster, which is odd for me, since I don't normally care for any monsters.
As a bee keeper, I like the monster/bee combo.
It’s a bummer that you had a bad weekend, Nicole. Hopefully better times are on the way.
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment