Monday, July 27, 2026

Monster Monday 7/27/26

 Welcome to
It's late Sunday evening and it is like summer out. All day it's been overcast and cold. Nice to see the sun.
 
No sun with the monsters.  
 

 


 
 
 
Now for some sunny pretties. 
 




Have a great Monday! 
 
Nicole

20 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, I love both! Happy Monday (cold here, too, but tomorrow Summer might come back!)

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Suas AI, das borboletas, são muito lindas. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares nos Estados Unidos e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Gene Black said...

Happy Monday! I like the butterflies.

Anvilcloud said...

I am more of a pretty than a monster guy. I especially like the first butterfly.

Tom said...

...the more butterflies, the better.

Margaret D said...

Monsters are looking like monsters and the butterflies are pretty.

Christine said...

Creepy monsters!

CAAC said...

It rained last night, so it's very overcast this morning. This is suppose to change this after with the return of sunny skies which means, it'll heat up. Ugh! Anyway, love the pretty butterflies, especially the second one from the bottom. :) Have a boogietastic week, Nicole! xo

Giorgio said...

Have a lovely new week, Nicole!

jabblog said...

No sun for the monsters - very sad, poor things.

Bill said...

Like them both, Nicole. Nice creative work.

Angie's Recipes said...

wow The butterflies are so GORGEOUS!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Monday, Nicole
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much love

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the butterflies.
Happy Monday ... and good wishes for the week ahead.

All the best Jan

Cloudia said...

I love both genres. Also! Your talent is growing

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore the butterflies. I was watching a PBS Nature show late last night that focused on the fact we are seeing less and less butterflies around the world than ever before. Yours are gorgeous.

My name is Erika. said...

These guys are scary!!!!! Especially the third one. He's the stuff of nightmares!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I love the butterflies 🦋 💛

Jeanie said...

This looks fantastic. I love fresh bread.

Fundy Blue said...

Your monsters scare the hell out of me, Nicole, but I love your delicate butterflies.