Thursday, June 18, 2026

Thursday Stuff

 Hi Everyone!
 
It really frustrates me when micorsoft does and update and then nothing works on the PC. That's what has happened. 
 The first thing I noticed is that my PC won't stay turned off. I shut my PC down and in a minute its back on. Without going into a lot of detail. I preformed all of the recommended troubleshooting and none of it worked. However, I can shitf-restrart and it brings me to a troubleshooting area. The page also has a button that reads, "turn off PC".  So, that's how I have been turning it off at night.
 
Then at every website I clicked onto I got a drop down telling that I needed to  verify my online certificate. 
I'm really happy that I was able to figure that problem out. OK, I gave myself that award. 😁
 
Now for something pretty. This beauty landed just where I could get a photo.
 
Out of my garden today. This photo makes everything look smaller. There is spinach, dill, lettuce and a radishes.  
 
I started the bottom of an onion so I can have onion tops.
 
Mr. M. has been grilling and he does it so well.

His chicken is whewww good.  I knew I wanted 2 pieces of chicken so I took a very small portion of  my potato salad. 

I'm always wanting a good burger and Mr. M. knows just how I like it. I didn't have any burger buns, toast works for me. 
 
I guess that's it for now. I will be catching up on my comments.
Have a great day.
Nicole
 

25 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Congratulations on being a computer whiz. I feel smug if I can turn it on each day!

Gene Black said...

Years ago, I kept having strange problems with Windows computers. The final straw was one "dying" and all my stuff was saved on it (before "the cloud") - I am a computer geek, but I couldn't fix it. Everything I read said that I would have to buy a new hard drive and a copy of Windows. I opted to buy a nice new Mac and learn to use it. I was able to put an alternate system on a floppy disk and run it on the old PC, so I retrieved most of my files.
I have been a happy mac owner since. I am on my second Mac. The first one still works - I just needed an upgrade

Tom said...

...thank goodness, all isn't bad.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm with you on everything you mentioned. Computers that update and then make huge changes you have to try to figure out( congrats that you did), that chicken which looks delicious, and you can never go wrong with a good burger. I'm picking lettuce and spinach from my garden now also. I don't think my lettuce has ever gotten as big as it is either. have a super Thursday.

Anvilcloud said...

It’s tricky. I see that I subscribed to something that I didn’t intend to subscribe to.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

A Microsoft ao invés de ajudar acaba atrapalhando as pessoas, desejo um ótimo dia bjs.

Dicky Bird said...

Oh my the food looks good! I don''t mind not even having a bun. Good job on fixing your computer problems

Kathylorraine said...

good mornng sounds like me and google-google does Not like me for some reason haha I have set up a new blog-keeping it very simple still can not always leave a comment though-so keep trying
https://kathysdoingslake.blogspot.com/

jabblog said...

Updates drive you mad, don't they?
The food looks mouth-wateringly good.

Mae Travels said...

Several early comments have the same thought I do: why use Microsoft products? But I’m a very confirmed Mac user. We bought our first Mac in the early 1990s and never have looked back or reconsidered.

an artist reflects said...

You are blessed to have your hubby grilled great foods ~
Mac updates and changes stuff and you have to figure it out too.

Hugs ^_^

Lowcarb team member said...

Well done on fixing your computer problems.
Your food looks good.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

Yes, computers can be aggravating!! Glad to see you are getting a few things out of the garden.

Bill said...

So you are now a computer wizard. :) I just got an update and it messed up lots of my settings so I had to spend some time visiting google to help me figure it out. I despise these updates. Glad you figured it out and at least enjoyed your good looking burger. :)

Mary Kirkland said...

I had an online certificate popup on a website the other day too. I clicked out of it and it went away. I hate updates.

DVArtist said...

Ha ha

DVArtist said...

Over the years I have looked at Mac but I always went back to PC

DVArtist said...

Yes, I am.

DVArtist said...

Thanks Jan.

DVArtist said...

Thanks Michelle

DVArtist said...

I wouldn't mind on certificate but on every site I entered there it is and I had to answer it before I could read the page.

Iris Flavia said...

I always click "remind me later" when Windows wants an update - or any program, for that matter.
Hmmmm... all your food looks so gooooood!

Margaret D said...

Well clever you and well done on you being a wizard with your computer. The produce looks good and so does your food. Take care.

Diana Moriel said...

I wish a had a vegetable garden, fresh herbs are the best! That chicken and the burger look amazing, now you're making me crave one!

Ananka said...

OMG Nicole computers annoy the hell outta me! If usually give it a good kick lol! Tasty food. Great growing your own stuff :-D