Tuesday, June 16, 2026

CXT Challenge and PC trouble

 Hi Everyone!
Quick note. If you haven't had a comment from me it's because my PC isn't playing nice right now. I will be by very soon.
 
Now for the real post.
 Mia, over at Craftartista is hosting a CXT challenge. There are two different themes. #1 Summer Sun and #2 what I need for my craft room. 
Check out all the details at the link here
 For my Summer Sun I created an AI image.
Summer Sun to me is a big, shinning, sun that is emanates heat even at sunset. 
There will be voting June 21 and 22.
Have a nice summer day
Nicole
 

31 comments:

Diana Moriel said...

What a beautiful image!

Margaret D said...

Lovely AI of the summer sun.

Katerinas Blog said...

If you take part in her invitation, good luck! I hope your computer problems are resolved quickly!!

Bella said...

Very pretty image!!

Iris Flavia said...

This is beautiful. Oh, if only. We are stuck at 17C/62F...

Modrina Neba said...

Happy Wednesday, Hug and kiss, Andreja!

Anvilcloud said...

We are not getting a strong, summer sun this morning. I wonder if we are about to have a rainy day. Oh, Alexa says 70% chance of rain, likely showers in the afternoon or evening.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Hope the voting goes badly for the MAGA fanatics.

Tom said...

...I hope that your PC plays nice soon!

Mia said...

What a lovely AI image, Nicole. I love your beautiful summer sunset. Thank you so much for joining CXT 3 challenge. Big hugs, my friend.

jabblog said...

The evening sun is mellow and warm - lovely.

CAAC said...

I love the feel of a gorgeous sunset's warmth on my face, especially if there's a light breeze. That's the kind of summer early evenings I enjoy! Lovely image creation, Nicole!

Jeanie said...

Good luck. I hope it clears up soon!

DVArtist said...

I hope that too, David. However, this vote is on the CXT challenge. I guess I should make that clearer. LOL

Ananka said...

That is a lovely image Nicole. Hope you get the PC problems sorted! :-D Still not seeing any decent sun in Scotland. Maybe soon!

MELODY JACOB said...

Dealing with a misbehaving PC is always incredibly frustrating, so hopefully your technology sorts itself out quickly without too much headache. Your AI creation perfectly captures that heavy, radiating warmth of a midsummer evening where the heat just lingers in the air long after the sun starts to dip. Mia's challenge themes over at Craftartista are a great excuse to get creative, and your interpretation of the sunset theme looks wonderful. Best of luck with the upcoming voting on the twenty-first.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I wish you good health, dear Nicole! What a gorgeous image!

Carla Cremonesi said...

Uma belíssima imagem, adorei! Beijos

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a lovely AI image of the summer sun.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

Best of luck with your PC and I love that shot of the sun!

an artist reflects said...

Dynamic sun photo created with AI ~ Hugs ^_^

roentare said...

Love the golden hour magic

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great summer sun photo. Hope your PC issue corrects itself soon.

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo computer whiz🙂
I also posted today
HERE
Much love

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Qué ganas de que llegue el verano, esa imagen es perfecta.
BESOS

Lirtea said...

Una imagen preciosa

La Buhardilla de Conchi said...

Una imagen muy bonita y romántica. Besicos

MARIELA Inspirada said...

An amazing sunset creation! Something like that it's is the best spectacle of the sun! Besitos...

Ysnelda Solano said...

Hola. Una imagen preciosa, que trasmite energía.
Besos

Mia said...

Thank you again, Nicole, for joining CXT 3.
Please vote on June 21 and 22, by leaving a comment:
a) for the 3 creations you liked the most and
b) for the 2 themes of the next challenge.
Kisses, my friend.

Eli R. said...

Hola hola, aun no he experimentado con la IA, no sé como se hace, parece muy real ☀️☀️☀️
Besos