Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
I mentioned in a previous post that this week has been busy. I have not had time to create any faces.
It will have to be AI today.
Here are a few features.
Dora (AKA) Peppylady
Maria I love the face of a flower.
That's it for now
Be sure to join in for
Sunday in the Art Room












34 comments:
My favorite is the girl with the boxes surrounding her face. They are all quite good, Nicole. Tanks for hosting. Happy FFO and AFFF.
Beautiful AI, Nicole. Have a great FFO!
These are great :-D
Different AI photos.
The others are nice too.
Cloudia is a beautiful little girl.
Lovely AI art!
Interesting the different styles. Most I like the third of your list. Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Have a wonderful week ahead. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
...once again, so many faces! Be well, Nicole.
I somehow thought life would be as slow and easy as I wanted in my retirement years. Ha. Not so.
Those are some fun AI pieces.
These are cool faces. We all have crazy weeks, so no need to apologize. I hope you get some downtime this weekend. hugs-Erika
Wow! So many amazing faces! They are beautiful and intriguing.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Busy weeks, that sounds very familiar to me right now, dear Nicole 😉😅. I'm so glad you still found the time to create such amazing AI faces!
All the best from Austria
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/06/reisebericht-2025-wilder-pazifik-und.html
These are really wonderful AI pieces. I'm sharing what I'll also share for SITAR because -- well, it works! Happy weekend!
Happy Friday, Nicole! You create amazing AI faces. I hope things slow down for you! 🤗🍀❤️
Beautiful faces, Nicole.
I like these beautiful faces, Nicole.
Lovely AI creations ~ so dynamic ~ Hugs ^_^
Happy Friday! Even with a super hectic week keeping you from your usual creating, leaning into AI is such a clever and fun backup to keep the Friday Face Off streak alive. It is always a treat to browse through the community features you share, especially seeing how creative everyone gets with everything from nature and flowers to drawings. Hopefully, things calm down for you over the weekend so you can catch your breath. Thank you for hosting the fun link-up, and I will be sure to keep an eye out for Sunday in the Art Room!
Nicole, these are interesting and fascinating faces. AI is still a puzzle for me, I wouldn't know how to use it. My husband uses it for work, so I guess I could ask him to tell me about it. Have a good weekend!
These are all fascinating portraits, especially the one with the dies. Cloudia's picture of the sweet girl is gorgeous. Shalom!
Beautiful blog
So many interpretations of faces.
Great faces here!
There was no AI art in my post ... what were you referring to?
Andrea
I like some of these mysterious looking faces
Happy weekend Nicole.
Thanks for linking to AFFF
Much love
I am complimented that you think my self portrait is AI ... actually it is a picture of me at the "No Kings" rally and I just replaced my real face with my cartoon face that I use all of the time. It is digital art :)
Andrea
Dear Nichole!
I really hope you and your husband are doing well by the grace of God🙏♥️
Your AI art is amazing and powerful highly impressive and awesome my friend 👍♥️
I loved the idea of third eye present in most of your art pieces 🤗🥹
Your wisdom is inspiring my very talented friend!
Stay blessed and strong, keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers ♥️🙏
Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Os desenhos da AI, são impressionantes. A flor é maravilhosa. E a Cloudia, com seus trajes típicos, ficou muito linda. Boa tarde de sábado, bom final de semana e um grande abraço carioca. Azul é a minha cor preferida.
Thank you for this mix of AI images.
All the best Jan
The AI faces came out great.
Dear Nicole, I am late this week...was on a meeting with "sisters" and tomorrow going to Italy...so only a short look at your side to say Hello. Have a good time...till July
Violetta
It definitely has been a busy month for me too Nicole. I hope you get the opportunity to relax this weekend. Sending you sunshine and hugs. Thank you so much for the feature! Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment