Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Weird Art Wednesday

 Welcome to Weird Art Wednesday (WAW)

This is the place where I introduce you to artists that are as demented as I am. 💀
Seriously, artists that create their way. 
No boundaries.
As an artists I see art everywhere. That included furniture, and home decor. Today I have just that. I hope you like them. I love looking at this first picture but I don't know if I could have all that blue in my house.
 A bathroom to live for

I could do this bedroom too. 


 

 I hope it's comfy

 The rugs you can get at Amazon.

 

 


 How about an M.C. Escher rug and pillow?

 

 I think both of these are by Michelle Manning.


 


 


 I would really like this bedroom.
By Artfasad

 

 
So.... would you or do you have furniture like this in you home?
 
Have a weird and wonderful day. 
Nicole

19 comments:

Tom said...

...I call these exciting! Enjoy your weird day, Nichole.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

My mind obviously functions quite differently!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those optical illusion rugs woule freak me out!

Christine said...

Very funky furniture!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

carol l mckenna said...

Not demented ~ Very Creative! ~ Colors are wild ~ Escher is one of favorites ~ thanks, hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rita said...

I am actually drawn to wild rainbow and multicolored art and all kinds of stuff. I do plan to have a very colorful set of rugs in my main room at the new place. Can hardly wait to show them to you in my blog. ;)

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the colours and styles. I have a rug like the blue/yellow one. Hugs!

roentare said...

Illusion of colours and dimension

Jeanie said...

I don't know if I could lve with those Michelle Manning chairs but I find myself very drawn to them!

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm not keen on the optical illusion rugs, but it is nice to see (some) colour in a home.

All the best Jan

baili said...

awe
these are some literally mind blowing furniture

i like looking at them
those carpet make me dizzy lol

one with white theme looks decent

a simple boring person like me would go for simple boring things i guess or may it would have been slightly different when i was young :)bright colors were bearable then

NatureFootstep said...

The images are quite beautiful, but a bit TOO MUCH for my brain. :)

Gene Black said...

I love the blue livingroom, but that sofa needs to be calmed down- A LOT.
I like that bedroom also, but my first thought was "there are lots of nooks and crannies that would gather dust.

Granny Annie said...

I would be a dizzy dame in all of those rooms.

Mae Travels said...

You always find the most wonderful images! Obviously, actually living in those rooms would be difficult (as most of the commenters mentioned) but it’s really fun to see the pictures. Maybe that style of decor is for the few billionaires who own multiple luxury houses.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CAAC said...

The bathroom gives me the feeling like I'm underwater and the area rugs really play tricks on the eye! :)

Cloudia said...

Thanks for the weird!
Aloha