Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Weird Art Wednesday

 

 Welcome to Weird Art Wednesday (WAW)
This is the place where I introduce you to artists that are as demented as I am. 💀
Seriously, artists that create their way. 
No boundaries.
I don't know who created this, but I really love paper quilling and this is brilliant!
I tried to get the artists names for these pieces and just couldn't. However, whoever they are, I bow down to them.

 


 



 

 


 


 



I thought, what good is a car if you can't have fun with it. This, of course is AI.

 


 


 


 


 
That is it for today. 
I hope you enjoyed art today.
Wishing you a weird and wonderful day.
 
Nicole

17 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like looking at paper quilling work too. That one is amazing!

Tom said...

...have a wonderful weird Wednesday!

Jeanie said...

Definitely weird ones!

Christine said...

Interesting pieces

Granny Annie said...

Love these! You can sure pick some interesting art to share.

Mae Travels said...

Weird is definitely the word for these!

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome art works ~ kudos to the artists for daring to be different ~ hugs ~ Love the giraffe ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rita said...

Just love that giraffe! But the artwork is kind of over the creepy line for me today--lol! Not that I can't appreciate it. :)

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde de quarta-feira. Seu trabalho é maravilhoso, minha querida amiga Nicole. O meu preferido, foi a girafa.

roentare said...

you are satisfying the fantasy I have!

Giorgio said...

I like those unusual artworks, Nicole.
Enjoy the rest of this week!

CAAC said...

All of the eyes are a bit creepy. This is definitely some weird art but I mean this with the upmost respect for the artists' talent.

My name is Erika. said...

You had some super art today Nicole. That giraffe is made of paper quilling? It is amazing. hugs-Erika

David M. Gascoigne, said...

And to think that I enjoy representations of real life. Silly me!

Gene Black said...

Weird and fun! Thanks for sharing.

Lowcarb team member said...

That giraffe is amazing.

All the best Jan

Linda said...

They’re fun to see!