Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Weird Art Wednesday (WAW)

 

 Welcome to Weird Art Wednesday!

 
 Today I'm showing my finished dead Zombie foot. 
The story behind the Zombie foot.
The two hunters trekked further into the woods than they had planned to. The sky was turning dark and they knew it was time to head back to camp.  The sun was setting beneath the horizon, when they suddenly stopped in their tracks. The gurgling, gnawing sounds were not that of any animal.  No, they were in the part of the woods where the Zombie clan lives.  The hunters started to run in panic, tripping over roots and rocks that littered the trail.  The sounds followed them. They could see the Zombies coming closer and new they had to find a place to hide. An old burned out tree was just off the trail. They huddled together in fear as the Zombies traveled through the woods. When the sun rose, beams glistened through the trees and the hunters could hear the Zombies shuffling away.  Cold and shaking they climbed from the tree, and then they saw it. The dead Zombie foot.
A trophy for escaping a horrible death.

The foot is mounted on wood and embellished with moss, stones and sticks.


 A top view, I love the skin on this foot.

 


 A side veiw.


 The other side


 Over grown icky toe nails.
 


 Spiders in the woods play on the foot. I do love the bloody cuticle on that big toe.


 
 I have one more item to add to the foot and that would be a few maggots. I'm waiting for the latex to dry now.
Hope  you enjoyed my demented, I mean weird art. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a weird and wonderful day.
 
Nicole

15 comments:

Tom said...

...and I always thought that I liked weird things, you take the cake!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I suspect is is very cathartic for you to create that zombie foot.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Oh, my! That looks very realistic. I'm giggling imagining the look on a face that runs into this bit of art in the woods. 😁

Valerie-Jael said...

Very well made, but not quite my cup of tea! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Wonderful and weird Nicole!

carol l mckenna said...

Quite the zombie foot ~ so creative ~

Hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

sirkkis said...

Very realistic 😲
Happy Valentine's my friend 😘💐

Rita said...

Really creepy and gross! That's a compliment. ;)

roentare said...

These feet looked so devilish! So good!

Lowcarb team member said...

I did enjoy your weird foot art - it's very well done.

All the best Jan

Mae Travels said...

No question, that’s weird! It looks like a joint of meat served on a platter, but then it doesn’t. I’m glad your own personal foot is better now!!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

That foot is awesome Nicole. Those claws even look real. And I love your story too. You definitely have aced weird art Wednesday. Hope it's been a good day. hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

LOVED this!!!! I run around these days with a shirt featuring sexy Dean Winchester/ Supernatural, I love that series.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Yep, maggots on feet. That’s what I was looking forward to!

baili said...

scary but interesting story :)
foot is nice creation my friend :)