Thursday, February 22, 2024

Friday Face OFF FFO 2/23/24

 

 Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of woodwork in your house. Human, animal, alien, or monster. Any kind of face.
 
Last week I showed you the start of a face. It is this one.

It now looks like this.
For those of you who are looking forward to the horse face. I have sketched it out. I'm making some decisions about it and will take my time with it.
I feel like it is time to improve upon, or rather take the next step in my graphite. I feel a bit stuck in it. So I started watching some YT and my next portrait will be  hopefully, better.
For now I have AI.
Old women. Some of these faces look like a commercial for life insurance or medicare. LOL


 

 


 


 



 And because I am kind of into horses right now. I have seen stampeding horses in the wild when I lived in NV. and AZ. It is a thrilling sight and sound.


 

 


 


 


 
Last week we had a new artist join in with FFO. I have been to her blog and am very impressed with her portrait art. I am featuring her this week.

The value of Art lies in the eyes of the beholder

Take some time to check out her blog. 

Now for the number generator feature this week.
If you haven't already, you must go check this out!
 
 I will also be linking with Gillena


That's it for this week. Now it's time to show me your face.
 
 Nicole

27 comments:

Christine said...

Good face and AI work.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be back. Off to the loo.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry it took so long to get back. I really have not been well. Your face turned out lovely. I really like it.

The AI faces still look a bit fake to me, but I LOVE the horses. Thanks for sharing these and featuring these two blogs.

roentare said...

All different portraits really lighten up my day with art.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your faces, Nicole! Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Stunning post, Nicole.
Happy FFO xx

Tom said...

...getting old isn't all flowery!

Iris Flavia said...

Wow on how much the face has changed!
Foot news: Spider-bites! Antibiotics and foot up. Gack!!!

Jeanie said...

A few faces today but my favorite is Lizzie in her cute collar!

My name is Erika. said...

Boy, that girl looks so different now that you have finished her. It makes me wonder how police sketches work when a few details can change the whole person. And you picked some great featured artists for this week. Have a super weekend Nicole. hugs-Erika

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your finished facial portrait looks great -- nice highlighting on the nose, cheeks and chin! Will check out the new artist's blog too!

Gene Black said...

The older women make me think of commercials for bladder leak protection. LOL.

Your face became far more interesting as you completed it.

LA Paylor said...

stampeding horses... the power must have been massive.
the power of many together
LeeAnna

Gillena Cox said...

Nicole; thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday

Much♡love

Fundy Blue said...

Happy Friday, Nicole. Your initial drawing turned into a unique portrait! Her eyes pull you right into her. The AI images are always fascinating. I'd love to have the skin most of the ladies have! Thanks for the shout out. Have a lovely weekend!

Rita said...

Your faces are so unique!
Unlike the AIs--lol! ;)

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Lovely drawing.

ashok said...

Good works

Mae Travels said...

I love the contrast between the faces that you draw and the ones that come out of the AI program. I keep trying to put into words what I see in AI: it’s somehow fake, slick, trite, smarmy, impersonal, but I can’t find the right way to express my thoughts.

Nice drawing!

best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful results of the portrait sketch ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde e um excelente sábado. Muita paz e saúde para você, minha querida amiga Nicole.

Cloudia said...

Whew I made it!!!
Cool face art

Giorgio said...

Great facial portrait!
Have a nice Sunday ☀️

Violetta said...

The face looks good -and the AI horses also.
Have a good time
Violetta

CAAC said...

You really bring your portrait faces to life. Mine can't hold a candle to yours but I'll keep trying! I hope to join in the fun this week. ;)

Felicity said...

ah! I am surprised and so glad, thank you for promotion
😍 😍

Linda said...

I saw your comment on Mae’s blog and I like art.