Thursday, February 1, 2024

Friday Face OFF Feb. 1

 

 Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of woodwork in your house. Human, animal, alien, or monster. Any kind of face.
 
Yesterday Mr. M. and I had to drive to Salem, Or. It's a monthly ordeal and while my foot was healing Mr. M. went without me. It's a 6 hour round trip drive and yesterday we stopped at Costco in Albany on the way home. YAY! I got butter for $3.50lb and I stocked up on it. LOL Have no idea why I'm telling you this. I am sure I had a point but it is long gone. Just disappeared out of my brain. LOL OMG!
On with FFO.
I did manage to draw a bit on the trip. I'm really trying to get back into drawing but it's not there yet. She is what she is, right?
 
 I am so happy that many of you have taken up AI. For Mia, AI is 
I will tell you that I have fun playing with this, however, I do understand the real, not so good side of AI. There are many companies and individuals, like Elon Musk who have invested billions of dollars to advance AI. Some of it is quite disturbing and how it's already been developed. Other things I hope will be for the betterment of humans. Here is a good read on Elon Musk and the first human Neurlink brain implant. So for those of you who commented on this please know I am quite versed in 
the other side of AI. 
Buttttt....for now how about some AI fun?
For these faces I made an original description and then added one word to get the second set of faces.
 This woman looks like she has Botox in her lips. I did not tell AI to do that. LOL



 



 

 


 Now here is the second set.
 

 I just add the word older.


 


 



 AI, I'm loving the fun of it.

For my feature this week it's
I think this photo is brilliant.  
 
I will be linking up with Gillena
 
 
That's it for me. 
Now it's your turn to show me your face.
 
Nicole 

31 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like your drawing -- she looks like a famous actress whose name I should know, but don't.

Christine said...

I like your face and the AI art is good too.
-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Fundy Blue said...

Hi, Nicole! I so get things disappearing from my mind in the middle of me talking about them ~ lol! I can't imagine trying to draw in a moving car! You did well! I think the old ladies faces are more interesting. I agree with you, Roentare's photo of the monkey is brilliant. I can't believe that he had to grew up with all his father's monkey pets. The poor kid! Have a great weekend!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like how these women aged right before our eyes. You did a fabulous job with those AI females. I also really like the drawing you created for us, too. Simply stunning.

I hope my "face" is acceptable. If not, please just delete it.

sirkkis said...

Nice drawing, Nicole!
Enjoy the FFO xx

sirkkis said...

Nice drawing, Nicole!
Enjoy FFO ;)

roentare said...

I always love your sketches! Then the AI brings me to another realm. Thank you for liking the sickly-looking monkey pet Dad used to have at home.

ashok said...

Wonderful sketch.

I can see you're have lot of fun with AI :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Your drawing is beautiful, but the more I read about AI the less I like it, and I will not use it again. I wish you a happy Friday, keep well and take care, hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

lol, if you draw this face in the car, it is more then SUPER: :) I can´t even read a moving car. :)

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I wonder to what degree AI is going to affect elections. Profoundly and disturbingly in some cases I suspect.

baili said...

dear Nichole i loved her yes she look so genuine and careless what other think of her .i wish you return soon to your drawing !
i have less interest in the AI actually ,you consider me those who more preferer human efforts and how they succeed to display their inner expression in any form of art .

you have played so well though :)

hugs and best wishes !

baili said...

sorry missed to say that i am thankful your foot is healing by the grace of god!

Tom said...

...AI is dangerous!

My name is Erika. said...

I always stock up on my butter at Costco too. And I like your face. The good news is that you are getting back into drawing. That is the important thing. Have a super FRiday and weekend Nicole. hugs-Erika

Gene Black said...

It is interesting how one word can change the AI art, isn't it?

Rostrose said...

HA! Older = prettier! Isn't that a wonderful insight?
But I particularly like your drawing, even if the lady looks a bit bored ;-)
I'm now saying goodbye for a while and starting my recently announced blog break 😘🙋. Stay healthy - we will read again!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/im-zoo-mit-dem-enkel-weitere-ausfluge.html

Divers and Sundry said...

We can appreciate the fun without forgetting the dangers.

LA Paylor said...

I think the bad might out weigh the good with AI use.. I'm so glad to see you feeling a bit better... daily improvement, right?
Leeanna

carol l mckenna said...

Your portrait sketch is Awesome ~ Wow! ~ hugs,



Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for linking yo Art For Fun Friday

Much♡love

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I rather like your drawing.

Violetta said...

AI creates impressing photos, that´s true. But I personally prefer the real ones, as you´ve been drawing.
Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Magaly Guerrero said...

I really like your drawing. So expressive. She looks sad... are real.

Jeanie said...

Costco is great -- but with a bad foot -- yikes! I applaud you! no faces today but I loved those you shared.

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing your drawings.
Have a good weekend.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

AI, I am not sure. I remember that movie with Will Smith on this.
Sorry, btw I did not join. The jetlag got us badly!! So bad, it is frustrating!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde de domingo e bom início de semana. Minha querida amiga Nicole, seus trabalhos são maravilhosos.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She is a hand draw beauty Nicole, I'm glad you have found time to continue. AI really does scare me as I will always be a pencil and paper creator but it is amazing the images that can be created using it.
Take care of yourself and well done with the Butter.
Hugs Tracey xx

CAAC said...

I hope you enjoyed taking that long round trip. That was probably tiring. $3.50 per pound on the butter is a good deal! Your pencil sketch is fabulous. You do such great portrait art. Have a boogietastic week, my dear! xo

Rain said...

I think your drawn face is much lovelier than the AI faces! I can't get into AI, that would send me down a rabbit hole of spending too much time doing it lol!