Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday Sales

 Hi Everyone!

I don't normally post on the weekends but I am today to let anyone, who is interested, know that I am selling a few things. Why? Well medical and dental bills of course. LOL

So if you are interested in any of these items just email me here.

If you right click on the link you can copy the email address.

Witches Brooms for alter or decorations.
These are 6 inches long with gold or silver warrior swards, crystals and a triple moon goddess charm. The fragrance of Cinnamon which brings increased spirituality, abundance, power and success.


 5 of the silver left
 

 3 gold left
 
 Witches Bells #1



 Clay face to ward off negativity. #1


 Bells and beads bring good luck.
#1


 #2


#2


 #2


 #3 The face is a bit darker in real life.



 #3



Witches Bells can be hung on a door nob or in your window to offer protection to your home. The tone and vibration of the bells banish unwanted spirits and negative energies. 

All the prices are discounted for my blogging friends.

Wishing everyone a happy day. 

Nicole 

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I hope you get some sales, it's awful having those big medical bills.Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Good luck with sales.

roentare said...

Talisman collection was once my hobby

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you get some sales :)

All the best Jan

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wishing you good sales
Your crafting is beautiful.

My name is Erika. said...

Good luck Nicole. Medical costs are such an issue, aren't they?

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Here’s a tip. Move to Canada and you won’t have to worry about medical bills!

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia. Quero agradecer pelo seu carinho e amizade, desejo um Feliz Ano Novo com muita paz e saúde.

Granny Annie said...

I have followed your recovery and sincerely hope your foot is a lot better. Medical bills are surrounding all of us in 2023 and we can only hope 2024 will be better. Love your and love your art.

baili said...

I hope sales go good for you dear Nichole
Me and hubby going through medical bills since more than a decade. Though they have slowed down but not finished yet.
Hope and pray you feel better with each day my friend!

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful ~ but trying to weed my house out of things ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Snowbrush said...

Is the big crystal in Number 1 rock quartz? They're beautiful to me.

Do you sell your work in other places?