Thursday, December 28, 2023

Friday Face OFF 10/29/23

 

 Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of woodwork in your house. Human, animal, alien, or monster. Any kind of face.

I have really been trying to concentrate on some art. I have never had this problem before, however, with what is going on in my life I understand why it is happening. I can usually get absorbed in art and right now I can't. Everything seems off for me.

This is what I tried to draw this week. Just couldn't bring it together properly.


My daughter and SIL always send us a package for Christmas. They told me I had a big surprise. Well I did!

Your have to understand that my SIL is the master at decorating the outside of the house for Halloween and Christmas. In fact the neighbors have been trying to out do him the last few years. One of the items he got for Halloween is the amazing wolf mask. He made sure to get 2 of them so he could send one to me. I am thrilled. The mask fits me perfectly and the mouth moves with ease.
I will be corpsing this and adding some dead hair. LOL
How flippen cool is this guy?
 
Maybe this will bring some art back to life in me. 
This week I have Lin from
as the feature. 

I will be linking up with Gillena
 
That's it for me. I can't wait for you to show me your face.

Nicole

23 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you made some art and got a nice gift Nicole -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

ashok said...

Nice face sketch Nicole...
The wolf mask is cool!

Fundy Blue said...

Your lady is beautiful, Nicole! I'd be thrilled if I could create something like that! I hope that your wolf mask revives your artistic drive. I understand how hard it is to create when you don't feel well and are going through so much. Here's hoping that 2024 brings you improved health and a feeling of recovery. Hugs and love to you!

Valerie-Jael said...

That mask is definitely for you! Wow, you will be the fright of the town ! Have fun and happy Friday, hugs, Valerie

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

That is one cool mask!
Lovely artwork. I hope you feel better soon.
Happy New Year!

Iris Flavia said...

I am so sorry you´re still suffering! That sucks!
But... what is not properly about this beautiful face you created????
She´s perfect! The eyes, nose, lips, I can even spot her left ear! Oh, wish I had hair like that!

The wolf is a real great bummer!
Have a good day (I do not dare to say more), heal well and fast(er) x

sirkkis said...

A very lovely drawing of you, Nicole.
I'm wishing you and your family Happy New Year 2024.
I hope it brings you all the best in health and love xx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I feel quite sure in stating that you are the first person I have ever know to receive a wolf mask as a Christmas gift - and furthermore to rejoice in it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That wolf mask rocks! Your SIL knows your tastes alright! I hope your art mojo comes back soon to give you some stress relief. But your portrait is still very good in my opinion!

Gene Black said...

I LOVE the mask. I can’t wait to see it after you embellish it

My name is Erika. said...

I can't wait to see what you do with that mask. It does look cool. And art does save us, doesn't it? In different situations and different kinds of ways. I hope your foot is improving and that you have a great new year-including better health over all. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...Nicole, I hope that things for you change for better. Take care and be well.

Divers and Sundry said...

I trust things improve for your health soon an your creativity gets back to normal. I love that wolf!

carol l mckenna said...

Your portrait is lovely, hugs,

Great gift for you from family ~ have fun creating



Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

That is a great mask and a lovely drawing. Hope you get your art mojo back soon.

Jeanie said...

Marvelous faces, Nicole -- and sharing a few of my favorites, too!

Jeanie said...

Oops! I listed one I did last time. Sorry!

Lowcarb team member said...

What an amazing wolf mask.

All the best Jan

Rita said...

LOL! Truly a gift only a Nicole could love--ROFL! :):)

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Holidays Nicole
Thanks for linking to The Twelve Day of Christmas at Lunch Break

Much♡love

Violetta said...

I wish you all the best . Let´s hope the new Year will be better for you.
Thanks for your wonderful faces.
All the best
Violetta

Snowbrush said...

I wonder what creature the skull represents.

Snowbrush said...

P.S. I'm nuts about the rabbits. They look like they're dressed for a party.