Wednesday, November 22, 2023

TADD with Rain

 Hi Everyone!

Today I am joining Rain with TADD. I have been so lack in my blogging and I apologize. I am trying to forget the pain and show some art. 

Rain's theme today is Landscape and I went through some old art to share again. Oh and there is a bit of water and seascape too.

You can click on the photos to see it larger.

A photo on my way to Salem, OR on the back road
 

 One of the first seascapes I painted.



It started like this....
 

 and finished like this....

 I remember having a lot of fun painting this one.


 And this one too.


 This is a piece of fabric that I started to bead on. I really should finish this.


 This is one of my faves.
 

I have been wanting to get back to painting and as soon as my foot heals I will.

Please stop by Rain's to see what everyone is doing.

Nicole

 

16 comments:

roentare said...

Your paintings are so unique and beautiful!

Tom said...

...I hope that you will be able to paint soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your moon portrayals and its reflections on water are outstanding!

Christine said...

Beautiful landscapes Nicole!

Mae Travels said...

Great paintings! I hope your recovery soon speeds up and you will be 100%
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous photos and art work ~

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving ~ xo

and:

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Gene Black said...

Very nice work. I really love that seascape, it makes me want to be on a Mexican beach.

baili said...

dear friend Nichole
this amazing how despite all the health issues you try to cheer us up with your awesome art
each piece shared here is BREATHTAKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

specially the moon night art is spellcasting Wow !!!

you are an exceptional artist who put life in paintings :)
heartfelt best wishes for your foot and rest health problems !
hugs

My name is Erika. said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nicole. These are beautiful! hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Great paintings! Love especially the seascape!
To healing and then getting back to new art!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful artwork
Happy Thanksgiving!

Rita said...

Lovely paintings, Nicole!
I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde, Nicole, postagem maravilhosa e interessante.

Luiz Gomes said...

Feliz Dia de Ação de Graças.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice paintings.
Sending my good wishes, and hoping you feel better soon.
Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

Rain said...

I love your landscapes! The seascape is gorgeous, I think that's my favourite of the ones you showed today!! ♥