Thursday, September 28, 2023

Friday Face OFF (FFO) Show Time

Welcome to Friday Face OFF
As promised here are photos from my show.
Extreme Halloween 2023
We got rained out the last hour of the show but we did well and had a lot of fun.
I had a costume to wear 
but it was too cold for me to put it on. 

The very first thing sold was the Voodoo hat. 

 It looks tilted but it's my camera. LOL


 I sold almost everything in the jewelry case. One lady bought all 4 magic wands.


 


 


 I'm kinda glad my Zombie cat and rats didn't sell. I have them in my living room.


 I just love them. However, I could always make more when it does sell.


 


 


 I don't know if I showed you my Creep-o-namnets.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 Can't see them very well these are the witches brooms.


 


 


 My friend Julie who showed with me. She is just too cute.


 She does most of her art in pastel


 


 


 


 


 


 



That's it for the show. If you see anything you would like to purchase just let me know. If I still have it we can strike a deal.
Now for our feature. This week it is

I will also be linking up with Gillena
You know the rules but just in case you are new to FFO.
 This is where you can show any kind of face in any medium. Let your imagination go wild. Then link your blog to this one, link up with MR. Linky and start leaving comments. You will not be disappointed.
Now it's time to show me your face.
 
Nicole 

25 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wonderful photos! I'm not surprised that someone snapped up the Voodoo Hat right away!

Iris Flavia said...

Glad the rain almost did not visit! And that you had fun but it´s not understandable your pets did not sell!
I´ve never seen that before, they are so special (guess what I found here, I´ll maybe try to sketch).
The Creep-o-namnets are cute!
Being in Germany, knowing the costs for mail... I´ll have to skip...
Have a happy Friday!

Christine said...

Fabulous show, glad it went well! Valerie is so talented.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, you really got a lot of it. I am happy you were able to sell a lot. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You certainly started with a ton of products to start with. I agree the Voodoo hat was a winner. I liked the bottles. Some were fabulous. I am glad your show was a success and I hope you didn't have to take too much back home with you. So happy for you.


Got "Failed to Publish." Will try later.

Trying again.

If this time fails, I'm heading to bed!!

sirkkis said...

Congratulations Nicole, for your successful sale. Amazing art indeed.
Enjoy the weekend xx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Looks like you had a successful show, but I know they can be tiring.

roentare said...

I would have bought the rabid dogs there if I were able to attend.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm glad you shared these photos from your show. It looks like you had a great space, and what a super collection of items. I like those Creep-o-namnets. Those look really fun. I hope this week went well for you, and happy weekend. hugs-Erika

Gene Black said...

I think I told you that someone was sure to want that voodoo hat.
You had a very nice display. I am glad that you shared it with us.

Rostrose said...

Dear Nicole, wonderful that you had fun and the weather was nice until ALMOST the end! It looks like a great show - wonderfully spooky - and I'm glad you sold some pieces of your art. I can understand that with some pieces like the cat and the rats you are conflicted about whether you want to keep them or sell them - it was always the same for me when I was still offering my art. I always made my special favorite pieces particularly expensive - and only when someone REALLY, REALLY wanted them were they sold...
All the best from Austria and happy weekend,
Traude
🍁🌾🌻🪶🍂 🪶🌻🌾🍁
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/09/ruckblick-auf-den-rostrosen-sommer-2023.html

Granny Annie said...

I wish I could have been there. The first thing I would have gone for was the Voodoo Hat. WOW it is all spectacular.

craftytrog said...

Wow! Your stall looks amazing Nicole. I'm glad the show was a success.

Rita said...

I'm glad the show went well and it didn't rain until the end.
Tur magic wands really did have some magic for someone! That was so cool they bought them all! Congrats! :)

Tom said...

...I hope that your creepy, spooky things sold well!

kwarkito said...

I'm amazed by the quality, variety and scope of your work. I hope this exhibition has been good for you. It is truly extraordinary.

Divers and Sundry said...

You are sooo creative! I love the spirit of it.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations. Looks like a great show.

Fundy Blue said...

Congratulations on a successful show, Nicole! Everything is striking! You are ghoulishly talented, my artistic friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased the show went well, thanks for sharing the photographs.

All the best Jan

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome show and photos and sounds like you did well ~ so happy for you
~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

kathyinozarks said...

Congratulations on your art show-wow allot of work for sure to get ready for but sounds successful with lots of sales.
Happy weekend and October coming up too

Jeanie said...

It IS extreme-- but it's also fabulous!

Debra said...

Wow! You had a lot of art to sell! I hope you are feeling better.

baili said...

wow i am so happy for you that everything was sold at your store my friend :)

may Lord bless more amen