Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Cutness

 Hi Everyone!

The other day I tried to show you the mama and her fawns. They were moving too fast out of the yard. However, the other morning they were in the neighbors yard having so much fun. They were running and pronking and just way to cute. I wish I could have shot a video of them. Photos will have to suffice. 


 

 Mama. She looks healthy.



 Learning to eat.



 Moved too fast to get her head.



 Perfect little fawn.



 Twins that will keep it all going.



 Ahhh what ever grows over there, they like it.



 I so love these little ones.



 They made my day for sure.



 Then this little fledgling.



 scurried out of the flower bed as I watered.



 Mom was on the fence sqwaking at her. It was a great morning.



 Mr. M. has had a hosta plant for about 10 years. A few weeks ago I noticed that it just wasn't growing. I thought I would repot it. OMG! another plant infested with ants. I got rid of it and was going to get another hosta but there were none. Foxglove is his next favorite plant.


That's it for today. I will be linking up with Gillena for Sunday Smiles.

Have a great day.


Nicole

15 comments:

Rita said...

The fawns are just the cutest!!
Too bad about the ants. :(

Tom said...

..the fawns are nice sight.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

They are indeed lovely creatures. Great to have them so close.

Gene Black said...

In my area "ants" are just a given. I try to control them, but there is no getting rid of them.

Christine said...

Thanks for the smiles, sorry about the hosta

kathyinozarks said...

Loved the photos-I do miss the deer at the woods house-but do have deer and wild turkey here at the lake too-deer do love hostas and will eat them down to the ground.
Happy weekend

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous photos, TFS, Nicole. Hugs, Valerie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing cuter than fawns!

Gillena Cox said...

Those fawns are certainly little cuties. Happy Sunday Nicole. Thanks for linling to Sunday Smiles.
Much💜love

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to read about the hosta. Ants are a given here, too. I use an ant killer my vet recommended because it is NOT harmful to pets of any kind, even wild ones.

Those deer are adorable and so sweet. Nice of you to share these with us, Nicole.

Giorgio said...

Marvelous creatures!

Giorgio said...

It's great to have them in your environs!

roentare said...

Definitely very cute to see these deers

My name is Erika. said...

Deer just love hosta. I have to treat mine with stinky "stuff" to try to keep them away. But they are so sweet and the farns are adorable. Great photos Nicole. Hugs-Erika

carol l mckenna said...

OH so adorable ~ what a precious sight to see and photograph ~ definitely smiling here ~ thanks,


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)