Thursday, February 2, 2023

Friday Face OFF 2/3/23

 Hey Everyone!
It's Friday Face OFF! The place where you can show your face art, in any medium. The faces can also be anything. Just make a blog, link back to this post, add your name to Mr. Linky, leave a comment then go see what all the others have created. Soo easy.
For me, I am finishing up on the skulls I have left. I so wish I had more as the ideas keep floading my brain. Wrong time of year to buy skulls and the ones I do find are just to expensive. Sighhh.
I really enjoyed making this one. 
You'll see why. giggle
 
 Getting her ready for features.


This looks really shinny. It is just the lighting. It's more dull in real life.
 

 Mounted on an old bed spring.


 I am very happy with this one.


 
Now for the fun with this skull. It just makes me laugh. It is a very short vidi.
 
 
Now it's time to see who the number generator chose for this weeks featured artist. It is Bluebeard and Elizabeth
From Altered Book Lover. 
 
I am also linking with Gillena
Check it out and join in.
Wishing all of you a very happy Friday.
Nicole 

26 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

LOL, she is really an active one! Cool idea!

Christine said...

Good work on the skulls Nicole

Rita said...

You are so funny! A bobble-head skull! LOL! :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow. I'm feeling honored by the random generator. I am in awe you are covering a real skull. I thought you created your own skulls, so I somehow missed that before. That old bed spring livens things up. Such a clever take on this latest skull, dear Nicole.

roentare said...

Looks like a flame on the skull with a touch of rabid dog feel.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your fun monsters! Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Stunning skull coming, Nicole!
I wish you feel well and your weekend is pleasant and joyful. And whole started February inspirational and happy xx

NatureFootstep said...

lol. Good use of a bedspring. Your face looks happy sitting on top of it :)

Tom said...

...keep the ideas floating in your brain. Thanks Nicole for hosting the party.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I think the face on my lovely Snowy Owl will take first prize this week!

Rostrose said...

Zdoioioiiing! :-DDD Your bobble head skull is really funny, dear Nicole - great idea to mount it on the bed spring :-))
There are many faces in my current Costa Rica post - the pretty ladies on the street art mosaic seem particularly fitting to me. But maybe you like other faces better?
Best wishes - have a happy weekend 👋,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/02/costa-rica-4-kapitel-streifzug-durch.html

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... making a bobble head out of the "scary" skull is hilarious.

Giorgio said...

What a beautiful skull!
Hace a nice weekend, Nicole :-)

Mae Travels said...

I hope you are feeling better this week! Your art work is very fascinating.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

This skull looks great on its pedestal. I didn't know skull prices varied that much. Too bad since you are brimming with ideas. I hope you have a great Friday. And it's not too cold as I heard parts of Oregon are being cold. hugs-Erika

Cloudia said...

Boo! Scary faces today 😁

Gillena Cox said...

You are the creative one for those skulls. Where did the bed spring come from???
Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday

Much❤love

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like the use of a bed spring.

carol l mckenna said...

So creative as always ~ fun skull creation ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Fundy Blue said...

So fun, Nicole! That would be great for Halloween! Take care. I'm going back now to read your last two posts.

ashok said...

Good job on the skull arts Nicole

Jeanie said...

That skull just looks so darned happy, it makes me smile!

Pooja Mahimkar said...

Frightening and yet beautiful

Vagabonde said...

Am not sure about your skull. If I saw it at night in an old Southern home, I think it would scare me quite a bit…

Rain said...

Bobble head skull, love it!!! And I loved hearing your voice Sis! ♥

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow! Good work ...

All the best Jan