Wednesday, September 7, 2022

WAY TOO BUSY

 Hi Everyone!

I am so busy that I truly have not had time to post. All week, except Wednesday, doctor appts. Then Saturday my show. Getting pieces priced, making displays, making sure my tent is still in good shape and on and on and on.

Whewwww..... 

So I am sorry I haven't been around. However, I will be here for Friday Face OFF so be sure to link up. I post at midnight Friday PST US

Can't wait to see what all of you have created.

See you Friday

Nicole

 

8 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It sounds like you have been VERY busy! You will be glad when the weekend comes and you can relax a little.

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds like a great busy!

Gene Black said...

I will put in a little extra effort to have my face completed for the FFO.

Empire of the Cat said...

Good luck with your show Nicole, hope it all goes well. They can be very exhausting!

baili said...

Thinking of you with heart filled with best wishes my friend

Christine said...

Hope things slow down

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Get your rest!
Have a great show

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Have a good show, Nicole. Sometimes life gets in the way of computer time.