Wednesday, August 3, 2022

TADD Lines and Contours

 Hi Everyone!
Today is TADD with Rain and the theme is Lines and Contours. We have the option to follow the theme or not and this week I will follow.
Before covid forced me to close my business part of what I sold where my handmade glass cabochons. Here are just a few of them plus 2 of my paintings.

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


What's for dinner?
These are a few things I made before I got sick. I haven't been eating much or really cooking.

 When you don't know what to prepare for dinner grilled turkey and cheese sandwich hits the spot.


 Tostada night, I so wish I could eat this now.


 Crusted oven baked pork chop, sweet potatoes and buttered egg noodles.


 Stuffed bush squash from the garden and buttered egg noodles. Mr. M would eat egg noodles every night if I let him. LOL


 Soup bread bowl only this is more like burger stew. Uhh yeah got a bit over cooked on top in the broiler. Mr. M. likes burnt bread. 


 These are the homemade bread for the bowls.


 You know how much I like lemon.


 Sweet lemon breads. No icing needed.


Well that is it for now.
Be sure to stop over at Rain's.

Nicole

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful art for the thene and delicious food -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Jeanie said...

You had me at grilled cheese -- I never thought of the turkey!

Iris Flavia said...



Those cabochons are very beautiful.
Hmmmm and all that yummy food! The first is my fav, hmmm...

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice food, toasted things always make a good and quick meal. Your cabs are great. Have a wonderful day, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

sad to read you need to close your business your food always looks delicious-hugs

Gillena Cox said...

all that lovely food
all those beautiful beads

Happy Thursday Nicole

much💚love

David M. Gascoigne, said...

There's nothing worse than losing your appetite. I hope your returns soon, Nicole.

Tom said...

...lots of beauty in small bits.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the black and white art of the light through the fence! and the persistent plant!

My name is Erika. said...

Elizabeth asked me to pass on this info: Bleubeard and Elizabeth are still unable to access her computer but want you to know they are not avoiding you and will visit once they are back online.

Divers and Sundry said...

Your cabs are beautiful. All of that food looks tempting :) I find myself wishing I'd added a few of these ingredients to my grocery list. Well, there's always next week...

sirkkis said...

Very lovely cabs and interesting paintings, Nicole.
Yummy food 😋
Have a nice day 💐

Carola Bartz said...

Your glass cabochons are beautiful and I love the painting on the left. Lovely dinners - I hope your appetite will come back and you will feel much better all around.

Giorgio said...

Nice paintings, Nicole! Love the food you had for dinner :-) I Hope you feel better soon!

Enjoy the rest of this week!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I hope you plan to share the recipe for your sweet lemon bread ... my mouth waters just thinking about it. Your Cabs are gorgeous, but my favorite is the black and gray with the lines and the vine or root at the base. Don't know what it is, but that picture just grabs me. Hope you are feeling better soon. No fun to cook or eat when your apatite is gone and as eating is an important part of life ... well, I feel bad that you can't enjoy all that good food you put out. Hopefully time will cure your ills and you will be back to being able to enjoy ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Barbara said...

I’ve always adored your cabochons, Nicole. Hoping you feel much better soon!

My name is Erika. said...

What a great collection of cabochons. They are beautiful. And I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling great, but your meals do look delicious. I hope you do feel better soon. hugs-Erika

Lowcarb team member said...

Your cabochons are so beautiful.
Sending healing wishes to you and hoping you feel better soon.

All the best Jan

baili said...

your cabochons are majestic dear Nichole ,i loved most the blue upper most on right though .

i hope and pray may you get well soon and eat all your splendid delicious looking food :)
hugs and blessings