Monday, August 1, 2022

T Stands for Flowers

Greetings!
 
A quick update on what's going on with me. Sighhhh.... it seems that all of the different things and the pain I have been going through for the last 7 weeks is my heart. I am going in for yet another scan this time a CT on my lungs, heart and stomach. Ohh and plus more blood work and an appt. with my heart doctor. I will keep you informed, 
but now it's time for the T-Party with 
Bleubeard and Elizabeth. I haven't been doing much but I did get some photos of the flowers in my garden and a few other things. While most of you have been fighting the heat, it has been in the 60s with overcast skies and today some rain. The reason my photos are so dark. 

 Dill must be my plant this year.


 This mix has a dill plant


 and the dill in my garden amazing.


 I don't know what this is. It is in a mix.


 I have never had such healthy Borage


 Love the flowers.


 Don't know what this is either.


 This is a cucumber.


 More flowers in a mix


 I only found one of these. It is so pretty.


 This is a potato bloom.


 From dust till dawn this is my weather. Still, no wind and very eerie.


 There are a lot of humming birds in my yard. No I do not feed them The trees around my yard are full of blooms each year and the hummers nest there. This one looks bigger than it is. I had my camera zoomed in as far as it would go.


 Then this little guy landed and the branch a bit closer. They are so cool. They fly in towards me and hover just looking at me. About 3 feet from my face.


My drink to get into the T-Party is a 
very rich glass of Mango Nectar.
It's sugar free, with no high fructose or corn syrup. Just some serious Mango flavor.
I am off to see what Mr. M. is doing. Well I know what he is doing, making me a new kitchen shelf. He has a design that fits perfectly in my kitchen. This will be the 3rd shelving unit he has made for me. This one is for my home canned goods. I just want to see how far along he is. :)
Have a great day everyone!
 
Nicole
 

28 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Upsetting news, but glad you're seeing a good doctor who is ordering tests and getting you answers. I hope they devise a good treatment plan for you!

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Nicole, I feel for you with having so many exams etc, I've been 'enjoying' that, too. Take care of yourself, happy T Day, Valerie

ashok said...

Hope and pray its nothing serious Nicole.
God bless

kathyinozarks said...

Prayers for all the health concerns you are facing Nicole. lovely photos, you will love the shelving for your home canned goods I always enjoyed seeing all my canned goods. Happy T

Tom said...

...I have heart issues too.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

You have been having a rough time recently, and I am sure you are tired of not feeling well. I hope the doctors are able to help. Hugs - David

Gene Black said...

Your plants and flowers are looking just lovely.

Leigh said...

What beautiful flowers you have! They certainly brighten up an overcast day, almost like growing your own sunshine!

Debra said...

I loved looking at your flowers-it's amazing you have such a beautiful garden with your weather. I'm going to be praying for you...

Granny Annie said...

So glad you are getting answers. It is best to get ahead of heart disease and there are lots of things to help you these days. Bless your heart.

Carola Bartz said...

I am so sorry that you're having such a rough time healthwise. I hope that all the exams (that must be tiring) will finally bring a result and the doctors can hep you.
Your plants look very healthy - much better than mine. I love the hummers as well, they are so entertaining.
All the best to you.

Divers and Sundry said...

I know it's good to have an answer, but I'm sorry that's the answer you got. I hope they have good treatment options to share with you.

Your plants are a treat to see. I've decided to add dill next year. Yours is beautiful. So frilly!

Happy T Tuesday!

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, your garden is looking so beautiful and I loved seeing the hummingbirds, we don't have them here so it's always a joy to see them 😊. Thanks for sharing and Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely garden. The unknown blue flowers are so pretty. Take care of yourself. Happy T Day

My name is Erika. said...

Hi Nicole. This is Erika, but I am commenting for Elizabeth because she can't get her computer to leave comments. She wants you to know that she appreciates you linking up to T day, and she feels bad she can't comment since she hosts the blog. She is supposed to get her computer looked at tomorrow, and hopefully she will then be back in the world of commenting. Thanks for linking up and sharing about your garden, and hopefully you'll get some good news from your doctor when you see them.

My name is Erika. said...

And now I am writing a comment from me. LUcky you to have rain. We are so dry here, and being on a well I hate to water too much. Too bad you can't send rain my way-smile. I hope you get good news from the doctor. I also hope you're having a nice T day. Take care! hugs-Erika

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Lovely plants, flowers and birds.

nwilliams6 said...

I hope you can get the pain resolved soon, Nicole. The juice looks yummy and your garden is amazing! Wow. Happy T-day and hugz (healing thoughts as well).

Kate Yetter said...

You have beautiful plants in your garden. So sorry to hear that you are still undergoing tests and such. I hope that you are feeling better soon.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Sharon Madson said...

The mango drink looks yummy! I am sorry for your health issues and hope for the best for you! Happy T Day!

Iris Flavia said...

That sounds scary with your health - I hope it turns out good, and very soon!
Great flowers, and hmmm, mango!
Your hubby sure is a handyman :-) Happy belated T-Day!

Iris Flavia said...

Did my comment die on the way again?

baili said...

News about your heart pain is worrying dear Nicole! And is new as well. Hope and pray that it will be something very minor such as as gastric issues. Looking forward to what your doctor says about it.
This is joyous to see your yard dazzling with gorgeous blooms. Blue is my favorite though loved each.
I so like learning how much Mr M love and support you in your day to day living :)
Thinking of you precious lady with Heart filled with prays. For you.
Commenting through tablet and hope you avoid if mistakes occurs. Hugs and blessings

Jeanie said...

Sending all good wishes for your upcoming tests. Sometimes the uncertainty of it all is far more scary than knowing -- at least you can get on it. Sending good wishes. (And your garden is simply amazing!)

Anonymous said...

Heart problems, what a bummer! At least they are looking into it and hopefully come up with something to help you regain your health.
Your garden is doing really well! Lots of dill. I don’t know if you can freeze it.
What a wonderful husband you have. He is a keeper!
Lisca

craftytrog said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems Nicole, I hope the tests go well, and the heart doctor can help.
Your flowers look beautiful, and I love the Humming Bird, so sweet.
Hugs,
Alison

Empire of the Cat said...

Hope everything goes well with the tests and doctors. I didn't grow any dill this year but I also don't remember planting any Borage and it is all over the garden and the bees love it so much. Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I hope you get the treatment you need soon. Good luck with the tests. I loved seeing your plants. Humming birds must be fascinating to watch. Sorry to be so late for T! Hugs, Chrisx