Friday, March 4, 2022

Get ready for Friday Face Off

 Hi Everyone!

I am pretty excited! My dear friend 
Barbara from Artistic Living and I are going to have a clay face off. Beginning next Friday, and the 3 Fridays after that, we will show our clay creations and link up with each other. We invite all of you to check out our art and please leave comments. We really don't have any rules, the clay faces can be stand alone or on finished projects. They just have to be made from any type of clay. Now, this is not a competition to see who is best, this is a fun exchange of art in the same medium. Hope to see all of you there!

 


 


 



 

 


 


 


 


Have a great day everyone!

Nicole

19 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay! Looking onward to facing off, Nicole! As you said it is just for fun. But even more, especially since I’m new to this art form, I hope to learn from you and make some new friends!

Tom said...

...something to look forward to.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great idea!

kathyinozarks said...

Look forward to seeing everyone's art

Giorgio said...

Looking forward to checking out your exchange of art next Friday :-) I like the shades of green colour that I see on same faces.

All the best!

sirkkis said...

Wonderful project. I look forward seeing more 👍

Jennifer Rose said...

would love to since this is a great idea 😀 but used up all the clay in the house getting paw prints when our dog passed

Christine said...

Sound fun, you know I will visit.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This sounds like such fun Nicole, I do love working with clay. Your faces are always amazing and so expressive. Have fun, I know you will. Hugs Tracey xx

Iris Flavia said...

An exchange of art is always a great idea!I´m looking forward to seed the different approaches.

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun with your challenge! Valerie

David M. Gascoigne, said...

A clay face-off. Now that sounds serious!

My name is Erika. said...

I'm excited to see all your faces too. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

Fun idea!

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia meus queridos amigos do Blogger. Infelizmente estou sem internet em casa, o que fica difícil responder a todos com carinho e atenção. Prometo assim que for possível dar a atenção que vocês merecem. Bom sábado com muita paz e saúde.

Debra said...

This will be fun-I look forward to seeing what you do!

craftytrog said...

What a fab idea! Your clay faces really are amazing clever lady!

Gillena Cox said...

Looking forward to the face off

Much💩love

Lowcarb team member said...

Something to look forward to :)

All the best Jan