Monday, August 9, 2021

Movie Monday

Good Monday Morning! 
 
I am so taken on how fast my weeks go by. I know some of you feel the same way. 
I had to check my list to make sure I had not shared this movie with you before. It's what I call a mystery scare. Not really a scary movie and not a mystery but a combination of both. Now with Mr. M. and I watch horror movies and see corn or tall grass you know nothing good is going to happen. LOL. It's the way with this movie. 
"In The Tall Grass"
Based on the novella by Stephen King and Joe Hill. 
When siblings Becky and Cal hear the cries of a young boy lost within a field of tall grass, they venture in to rescue him, only to become ensnared themselves by a sinister force that quickly disorients and separates them. Cut off from the world and unable to escape the field’s tightening grip, they soon discover that the only thing worse than getting lost is being found.
Let me just say for my non scary movie friends the evil is not a monster. 
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. In fact I have watch it several times on Netflix.
For me just about  anything with Stephen Kings name on it and I am sold. A great cast with Patrick Wilson,
Laysla De Oliveira , Will Buie Jr, and Avery Whitted to name just a few.
 
 
That's it for me today. I will be around to see what all of you are doing today.
Have a great day!

 
If you don't think the delta variant or covid 19 can hurt you, 
YOU ARE WRONG! Protect yourself and others. Wear a MASK! 

Nicole/DVArtist Honor and integrity in art, in life.

10 comments:

Tom said...

...another that I missed.

Cathy Kennedy said...

We dropped Netflix about a month or two ago. Stephen King is a weird fella and he writes some creepy stuff which gets turn into some really creepy movies. I'm generally not a huge fan of his work, not because of the creepiness but how odd the pilot turns. If this one pops up on Prime then I may give it a try. Thanks for the review and suggestion. I'm always looking for good films for the weekend to watch. Have a great week, my friend!

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds good! Have a great week, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Not for me! I scare too easily 😅
Thanks for your lovely comments on my art.
Hugs
Alison

Divers and Sundry said...

I've seen and loved this one. You're right about people not really understanding "horror" and the variety available under that description.

If people had just gotten the vaccine we wouldn't be where we are today :( Memphis has the Lambda variant :(

Giorgio said...

I don't like horror movies, but this one seems good.
You're right Nicole, as sometimes my weeks go by too fast.

All the best,

Giorgio

Christine said...

When I hear Stephen King, I know it's scary

Barbara said...

Big Stephen King fan here too! I also liked this one.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You had me at Stephen King. He always has a tall tale to tell that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Too bad I don't have Netflix.

carol l mckenna said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie ~ Xo ~ Happy week to you.

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)