Thursday, May 13, 2021

TAD with Rain Cookies

 Greetings!
 Today is Thursday Art Date, "TAD" with Rain and her theme this week is, Cookies!
Seriously, who doesn't like cookies? They are the perfect treat. They can be sweet or savory, plain or filled with decadent delights. They can be soft, chewy, crispy or a combination of all three. They can be flat, puffy, round, square or any other shape imaginable. They can be made with white flour, wheat flour or ingredients that aren't flours at all. Sugar, non sugar, or no sugar just sweetened with dried fruit or fresh fruit.  Seriously who doesn't like cookies?
Plain, chocolate chip, oatmeal, peanut butter, cereal cookies and oh yes even potato chip cookies. 
Use left over veggies to create a healthy cookie too.
Sandwich cookies delight everyone. Ice cream cookies, peanut butter and Jelly cookies, lemon curd between sugar cookies, and don't forget the chocolate sandwich cookie. 
Store bought, from the bakery or made at home cookies are the most versatile treat.
Old cookies can be crumbled up and put into a new batch of cookies, like I did with these. Just a basic cookie recipe, with some crumble up biscotti. These are so good.
So, I ask again, seriously who doesn't like cookies?
 

 
Be sure to visit Rain to see what everyone else has done with the cookie theme.
 
Be Safe Out There And Still Wear A Mask! 
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

19 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a wonderful recipe for making biscuits with all sorts of things, very easy.
Thank you and hope you feel better again. greetings Elke

Nancy Chan said...

Thanks for dropping by to visit my blog and your comment. I love cookies but I can't take too much because I need to control my weight.

Birgitta said...

Looks good! Take care!

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy cookies! Valerie

Tom said...

...this Cookie Monster loves cookies!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cookies are the perfect food!

Divers and Sundry said...

I've never known anybody who didn't like some kinds of cookies. Yours certainly look tasty :)

Christine said...

Gorgeous cookies, yum!

carol l mckenna said...

Oh yummy ~ great photos Xo

Living moment by moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Mae Travels said...

Cookies! Yes!

mae

Crafting Queen said...

Looks yummy. Anesha x

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde Nicole, parecem ser deliciosos, obrigado pela dica.

Rita said...

A list to make one drool! ;)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think everyone LOVES cookies. I know I sure do. Thanks for making me hungry, dear Nicole.

craftytrog said...

I love a cookie! These look delicious Nicole! xx

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

You don't have to convince me. I love cookies and DH loves cookies even more!! :) Thanks for visiting, my dear. Have a good weekend! ;)

Magic Love Crow said...

I love my cookies! LOL! Big Hugs!

Hot guys said...

Well... as you probably already know... I adore cookies! 🤎

And honestly, these are lookin' FINE, if you ask me! 😛

Rain said...

Your cookies look great Nicole! I wonder what my favourite cookie is...I think when I used to buy them at the store, it was Fudgeos...but they taste like crap to me now! I love my double chocolate chip cookies - I make them very rarely because I use Lindt chocolate instead of chocolate chips!!! ($$$)!!!