Sunday, January 24, 2021

Monday Movies

Greetings!

The last few days I have been fighting with lupus. There is no rhyme or reason for flares, something tilts in my immune system and lupus grabs hold. I have not lost a battle yet with it so I am hoping this pain will end soon. Moving around and keeping busy helps. Right now though I want to get my Monday Movie post out. 
I have two movies for you this week. 
I really thought I had seen all of Anne Heche's movies. However, I found this one and loved it. "The Vanished" is directed by Peter Facinelli and starts Anne Heche and Thomas Jane.  This is NOT a horror movie. It's about a couple that is looking for their daughter with a great ending twist. I give it a thumbs up. I watched it on Netflix

 
The second movie, I am watching right now. It's called "Cold Skin" About sea creatures that are almost human. Takes place in 1914 at a light house. A great story line and wonderful make up design. It is considered a mystery horror but more mystery than horror.
 I'm watching this one on Amazon Prime, and Vudu is listed for free as well.
 
 
Hope you give these a try and enjoy them. 

Be Safe Out There An Wear A Mask
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.
 beadwright.com

12 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing, feel better soon.

Hot guys said...

I've enjoyed Anne Heche & Thomas Jane in a TV show where they were probably the same as in here, married. It's called Hung, and it's from HBO. So yeah, for adults. 🙂 But the show had heart somehow, too. 💗

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you soon feel better! Valerie

Barbara said...

Hoping you feel better soon!

Tom said...

...a couple more that I know nothing about, I hope that you will feel better.

Divers and Sundry said...

I haven't seen this one. I'll add it to the list. Thanks! Cold Skin definitely sounds like my "thing". I hadn't heard of it, and am grateful to be pointed in that direction :)

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and hope you're better soon.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde, melhoras minha amiga.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know the debilitating disease myself. It has no rhyme or reason. I've never heard of either of these films, but thanks for the reviews.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am sorry about your Lupus Nicole!!! Thanks for sharing the movies! I haven't heard of them before! Big Hugs!

Rita said...

We have something in common. I have bad random flares with fibro and arthritis with my compromised immune system. Thankfully there's Netflix and Amazon Prime to take my mind off of it. (I watch BritBox and Acorn, too--have a lot of flares--LOL!). :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Sending lots of healing thoughts and wishes your way.
Many thanks for these movie reviews.

All the best Jan

Cathy Kennedy said...

Rain,

Many thanks on the movie reviews. I may check into both of these, especially The Vanishing. :)