Saturday, October 10, 2020

Stromy Saturday

Hi Everyone!
 
Happy Saturday to all of you. It started storming last night and I mean rain by the buckets. Still raining now, no wind, just coming straight down. We need the rain so no complaints here. 
Yesterday, after I got everything done around the house I decided to draw while watching/listening to a movie. Yes, if was a thriller. LOL  This drawing started out to be a man but as I drew it became more feminine.
 Because of the rain and no sun I had to take this shot under tungsten lighting. 
It never comes out right. 
Then my card reader on my PC decided it didn't want to work any more. 
That was an hour fixing that. I hope it stays fixed. 
  I really want to paint today. We will see if the day allows that.
What are your plans?

Here is my drawing for today.

Enjoy your day
and
Be safe out there.
 
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

12 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

We are having a light rain that's expected to last through tomorrow, but no storms so far. Your face turned out well. You got the proportions perfect!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely drawing, good that you have rain. Here it's cold and wet and will get colder next week. Have a good weekend, Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love walking in the rain with nothing covering my head when the weather isn't too cold!

Your drawing is beautiful!

I don't really have any plans, except for getting caught up on some rest seeing I don't really sleep much now that I'm older.

Have a pleasant evening!

Christine said...

Lovely drawing. First fires now rain...wow.

Iris Flavia said...

Wow, that is a great drawing. I find faces very, very difficult!
I love (German, "mild") storm, but we don´t get either that nor rain... Miss that. Enjoy your Sunday.

Barbara said...

I like your drawing! I don’t see feminine as much as gentleness, perhaps a boy.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's a beautiful drawing...a person with a great deal of expression in the mouth and eyes. Well done!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I actually LOVE this drawing, dear Nicole. It is beautiful and I'm sorry it was so hard getting it to us. I'm glad you persevered, though.


My only plan today is to catch up on visiting my internet friends and working in the basement.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous blog

carol l mckenna said...

Exquisite portrait ^_^

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

You did a great job sketching out the young boy. Technology can be such a pain sometimes. I use my iPhone to do a quick photo capture of my sketches and then I can transfer my images via WiFi. I love being able to do this, it's the easiest way to get it from one device to another. Anywho, great illustration!

baili said...

oh i am starving for rain here :)
i am glad you had some ,i agree that in days like this soul of an artist get more inspired for art :)
i found this art GORGEOUS :) lovely job indeed !