Monday, October 26, 2020

Good Monday Morning

Hi Everyone!
 
I hope all of you had a great weekend. Even with covid and staying home our weekends are always a bit special. Mr. M. and I like being with each other. Part of that is know how and when to give each other space. We have a big enough house that we can do that. In just a few minutes I am off to the grocery store. I am completely out of eggs and a few other items. It has turned cold in the AM so I will get out a winter coat. 
Here are a few more photo from our dive last Friday. 
 There is so much water where I live. The Ocean, rivers, lakes, ponds, slews. I am a Taurus, earth, sometimes I feel like I am drowning here
 These are all different water ways and bridges along our trip. 
Oh and these are just a few of them.
 








Have a very nice Monday

Nicole/DVArtist
Honor and integrity 
in art, in life.
 beadwright.com

8 comments:

Tom said...

...after 52 years of marriage my Sweetie and have a great system figured out!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Beautiful photos!Have a good week hug Elke

Tammie Lee said...

water is wonderful
unless we have too much: flooding
it is good to get out once in a while, even if it is to the grocery store.
tomorrow is my town day. I look forward to having food again ;-)
lovely to see your photos.

Christine said...

lucky you being near the water. We do have a pond nearby not that I visit often.

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks lovely where you live. Have a great week, stay safe, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I'm a Pisces. I love being near water.

Divers and Sundry said...

The grocery store is about all I do lol, except during a recent staycation we ventured to the zoo and a couple of parks.

Hot guys said...

Beautiful shots, Nicole! 🙂