Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Off to Surgery

Hi Everyone!

I am off to have surgery on my eye. Wish me luck. Depending on how my eye acts and reacts I will be gone for a few days.
So I will leave you with this.
It is not finished but thought I would let all of you know that I am creating.
WIP I need to put some color in the hat and his shirt.

It starts like this once all the basics are in.

I get so focused I forget to take progress photos.

When I draw I am all over the page. I don't start with one feature and stay there until it is finished. I move around, getting a feel for the face.
I should have left his hat like this.

OK, I am off. See ya as soon as I can.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Good luck.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Iris Flavia said...

Hope to "see" you freshly enjoying all colors and what else there is to see soon. Good luck.

Hot guys said...

Good luck Nicole, even though I know everything will go more than fine. 😉

Love the drawing and how you showed us how you worked on it. 👌🏻

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I didn't get back online in time to wish you well in your surgery. I will be thinking and worrying about you dear.

Barbara said...

How did I miss this post?! I hope it went well and you are comfortable with a good result. Let us know!

Barbara said...

PS...This portrait is wonderful!