Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday taking time for me.

Hi Everyone!

I am feeling pretty good today. My body, mind and spirit. It feels safe today for some reason. I worked in the garden this morning, vacuumed the throw rugs and cleaned up a bit. Now, the rest of the day is for me. I don't have anything planned and art seems to work better for me that way. I finished this just 5 minutes ago. Different style for me. It is more like my Grand mother's style. I guess that happened because I have been restoring some of her art. Wish I would have learned more from her. Haa hindsight. 
This is a small canvas 12x9", acrylic paints.

 
Hope all of you are having a great day.

Nicole/DVArtist
 Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

This is peaceful, sort of abstract but not really. I like it a lot, such vibrant colors!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Nice to read that you are doing so well today and the picture is beautiful !!! The colors are wonderful! I really like that!
Greetings Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting! Have a great week, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh that is very pretty, I love it so much! My grandfather also loved art, I always felt lucky to have him in my life.

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Very interesting post! Thanks for the information! ✔️✔️✔️ Have a great week! 🌺🌺🌺

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Actually, this is beautiful, Nicole. The colors are calming and the style reminds me of early Impressionism. It's truly charming and adorable. I think it's a keeper.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely painting!