Thursday, April 2, 2020

TAD with Rain Stencil art

Hi Everyone!
Today is Thursday Art Date with Rain. Each week she has a prompt for the art we are suppose to share. This week is art from stencils. At first I thought I would not be able to join in since I don't work with stencils. Then, I remembered a few years ago I took some of my Nicole's BeadBacking drew out different things, then I cut them out and used them a stencils for negative art. So I do get to join in this week! Most of the Elephants sold and I donated the money to save the Elephants. The series is called "Save Me" If you don't know what Nicole's BeadBacking is well you are missing out on a fabulous fabric to use in all kinds of art. I developed it for beading but over the years it has become a staple for many multimedia artist. You can check it out at my website beadwright.com.


















 

 Be sure to check out all the other artist sharing today at TAD with Rain
Be safe and Elbow hugs

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

THese are wonderful, love the colours and textures.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art, love all the birds and animals. Have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful art, i love this animals!!! take care of yourself and stay healthy with Family !
Hugs, Elke

Hot guys said...

Hi Nicole. Oh my goodness, girl. These are wonderful! I love colorful stuff. Think the first one's my favorite but, third one and fourth come in close. All of them are pretty! No wonder they got sold. And it's nice you donate the money, too! Tells a lot about you, babe! ^.^

Christine said...

Gorgeous stencil art, glad you were able to participate, I had doubts myself but came up with something.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh, Nicole. Your stencil art is incredible. Stunning in fact. Sorry I was unable to play this week.

Rain said...

Wow Nicole, your pieces are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore the elephants!!! And what a beautiful donation you made! Oh I'm so happy you joined in!!! :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Love them all ... I like that you used abstract colors and textures inside your stencils ... they are all beautiful. Wish I could have seen these before I did mine ... I tried to fill in with the actual coloring and though I liked the the results, I lost the stencil look. So, great job :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

NatureFootstep said...

Glad you remembered them and posted them. Love them all even if my favorites are the wolfs. :)
Take care, stay safe. :)

Genevieve said...

Love these! I love playing with silhouettes in my digital art.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love each and everyone one of these Nicole!!! Big Hugs!