Friday, April 10, 2020

PPF Better late than never

Hi Everyone!
Well I am so late for Paint Party Friday and because I have been setting up my garden I have lost tract of time. Sooooo on finished pieces of new art. You get old art this week. LOL
I was telling Denise from Denthe that I feel like my blogging friends and their post are a nice break from the everyday Covid and how it is being handled in the US. I love seeing the art, the photos the beauty that is being shared. Thank you to all of my blogging friends.
Now here is a menagerie of my art. 












                                                         Be Safe and Elbow Hugs
                                                            Nicole/DVArtist
                                               Honor and integrity in art, in life

16 comments:

Debra said...

Your art is striking-it's original-I love the colors you use. I agree with you about blogs-they have helped me a lot. It's good to be connected this way.

Crafting Queen said...

Enjoy your gardening. Love your painting, lovely styles. Keep safe and well.

craftytrog said...

A wonderful selection of your beautiful art Nicole! I really love those faces!
Sending Good Friday blessings to you,
Alison xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art. It's good that creativity brings us together at this time when we are alone. Happy PPF, Valerie

Tammie Dickerson said...

You have such a wonderful variety of art this week!! Beautiful!! I know all about losing time in the garden - I've been doing that all week long, then coming in after dark almost too tired to post!! Haha!

Linda Kunsman said...

fantastic variety of art styles Nicole- you have so many talents! Happy PPF, and keep well!

Christine said...

Lovely collection Nicole!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that red vulture, swing and hat set against the stark black and white landscape! Very eye-catching!

Barbara said...

All are so good, and unique. I’m probably partial to the abstracts, but the faces are incredible as well!

NatureFootstep said...

they are gorgeous all of them but my favorite is the first one. The masks.
I am glad you have a garden to work in. It is a good thing. I have no garden but some good place for hikes.
Take care and stay safe.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I especially love your abstracts. I love the colors and the movement. These all made me smile.

John said...

Covid has taken over most of everyday life. Art gives us a chance to break away from the tension. These are all gorgeous. Stay safe.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful art!!! Great how you paint!
Greetings Elke





carol l mckenna said...

I like all your artwork ~ lovely springtime colors and the black and white trees with the red ~ lovely work ~

Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

A great menagerie of art. Stay safe!

Hot guys said...

The red bird on the tree one is breathtaking!