Monday, March 2, 2020

March 2 New Face

Hi Everyone!
Yesterday I got quite a bit done. I went to the grocery store at 7:30AM. I love grocery shopping at that time of day. If I have to go later it is a miserable trip for me. LOL  I came home cleaned house and then sat down to draw. Yes, good drawing paper and my good graphite pencils. It makes such a difference compared to the art yesterday. LOL. Although I am my worst critic and see things I should fix, I feel happy with this one. 
Have a wonderful Monday!

 Starts like this, well actually this is worked on after initial sketch.
 And this is how it turned out.
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, such a beautiful drawing. Sweet expression.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like her tilted head and upward gaze!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely sketches, they get better and better! Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

how beautiful you have drawn the face, fascinating your facial features!!!
Greetings Elke

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the upward gaze, a nice sketch.

All the best Jan