Sunday, March 1, 2020

Happy March Tell me what you think.

Hi Everyone!

Well I have been  trying to draw. My right eye is not getting any better at all and so I find drawing even more difficult that ever. With that said, I refuse to give up something I love to do. I don't care if the drawings aren't that good or have some critical errors to them. All of us, with body parts that are challenged or for the completely healthy person NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN.  These two faces are done on PC paper with only a #2 pencil and no blending brush or snub. I was in the doctor's office waiting for Dear Hubby. So I will blame all (not so good) on those. LOL Today is Sunday, March 1, 2020. When I was younger I never thought about being alive in the 2020s. It was such a far off notion. Now, it seems like I was always meant to be here. I feel like there is something so big about to happen and want to see it all. Well, ya know with one eye. LOL  My question to you today is, do you feel the same? Do you feel like there is some huge thing about to happen?  I don't necessarily mean political or Covid 19, although those two things are huge. Something else. Tell me what you think.

Two faces 





Wishing all of you the best Sunday


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Yes I am sure there are some big and good things about to happen, I am sure and feel it as well!
I love your great shading on the faces!
Gorgeous!

Happy March Nicole!
Hughs Susi

Elkes Lebensglück said...

hello Nicole
o yes i think to feel that something good is coming. What stirs in us whether you or I .. the pictures in pencil are beautiful!
Dear hug Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely ADORE both of these faces. You still draw beautifully. I love both of them.

Sorry, Nicole, I'm only thinking about COVID-19 right now. I am trying to get prepared for when I might have to self quarantine.

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm not too sure what 2020 will bring … time will tell!
I do like your drawings.

Happy March Wishes.

All the best Jan