Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday's Treasures

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the healing wishes for my eye. It is not better and in fact getting worse. The prednisone did not work and thank Dr Clark for taking me off of it. However, coming off of it is as difficult as being on it. I have spent most of my days in bed. I get a few things done and then it hits me. So, no art, but here are a few of Tuesday's Treasures.
Wishing everyone a beautiful, healthy, happy day.

More of the Painted Hills in Oregon.



Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Get well soon! Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

So sorry to hear your eye is not doing any better. Fingers crossed the doctors will find something that will help. Love the photos.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry to hear they haven't found a cause yet. Sending best wishes!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I'm sorry for you !!!
Nice photos of this country!
Greetings Elke

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Lovely photos. Hope your eye gets sorted soon!

Sue (this n that) said...

I'm really sorry you continue to have eye problems Nicole. How frustrating and painful it all must be.
Sounds like you have a good Dr who is willing to investigate all avenues. Fingers crossed for you. Hugs xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I am sorry to read that your eye is not doing any better. I do hope the doctors can find something that will help.

I did enjoy seeing the photographs.

All the best Jan

craftytrog said...

Sorry to hear your eye is no better Nicole. I have a stupid stye in one of mine at the moment, but it doesn't compare. I hope they find a cause and good treatment soon.
Your recent art looks great, and landscape photos are beautiful.
Alison x