Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Jan 19

Hi Everyone!

It amazes me how fast this month is going by. Too much going on in the world and in my little part of that world. What I want to say to you today is, thank you to all of you  for the wonderful comments and your beautiful blog posts. Most of all for the emails that have been sent to me with the most personal information. The trust you have put in me to share these things humbles and honors me. We are all going through something, the something that can drop us to our knees. Some keep it close and don't share it. Some, like me write it down for all to see.  For me, writing it, getting it out of me releases the negative that it holds in my spirit. Then, all of you send well wishes, prayers, remember me in ceremony, and that my dear friends is healing in the most crucial sense. It doesn't matter what your belief system is, the power of how you get your message across, that power of coming together and agreeing is the force that gets it done.  Know that every morning I send out blessing to all of you.
Have the best Sunday!


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Right back atcha!

Valerie-Jael said...

True, we find great friends and support by fellow bloggers. Have a great Sunday, Valerie

Sue (this n that) said...

Hugs xx

Lisabella Russo said...

What beautiful words! I'm so glad you're feeling loved and supported, you are amazing.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I also thank you for the words and I am happy that you are doing well. Write it down well for the heart and soul and say it out loud !!!
hugs Elke

craftytrog said...

Blessings to you too Nicole xx