Saturday, November 30, 2019

AEDM Last day

Hi Everyone!

Well for me this is a bit of a sad day. It is the last day of Art Everyday Month. I have enjoyed this so much in so many ways. One it got me back into the groove of create art and two I got to meet and catch up with some extraordinary artist. To Leah and all of the artists thank you so much.
I was hoping to have my big canvas finished but that is going to take a few more days. So I thought I would show some of my favorite pieces of the past. I know it doesn't meet the challenge but I couldn't go the last day without showing some art. 




This was a time when I was trying hand to face images. I have many.


This is one of my hubbies faves.

I did a series of Spirit people. This is just one of them.

My husband was having surgery last year and I drew this while I waited.

This is a model that I could never find her name. I have drawn several of her.

Another Spirit People piece.

I drew this face while riding in the car. Ha car art. then I tried to paint it. I like the drawing much better.

This is another model I like drawing. I love her face.



Practicing light.


Then I get stuck on the colors. LOL

You know my macabre side.


Tree of life?

Another car art piece.

Water color from art class.

I had to throw in one leather sculpture.


 I made it so the mouth opens and closed



Be sure to come to my blog to see what I am creating. I am going to try to create everyday to stay in tuned with my creative side. I am also adding you all to my side bar so I can keep up with you as well. Have a great weekend everyone.

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

20 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Nicole, these are AMAZING! I especially love the Spirit pieces - the one with four looks like Daniel,his friends and the fourth person who appears in the flames with them. I know - I have a one track mind ;-) I also LOVE those where you're practising adding light. The one whose face you love is a stunner, as are your trees, but I love all of them. That leather sculpture is something else...I've never seen anything like it. You are SO talented.
I hope you do continue to create every day because you truly are an inspiration. Thank you. I've so enjoyed seeing what you've done each day. It's lovely to 'meet' you :-) I'll be back! Have a great weekend!
Cath x

craftytrog said...

Your art is extraordinary Nicole! I've loved following you at AEDM! Hope your canvas is soon finished.
Alison x

carol l mckenna said...

These are all so wonderful!

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art, well done on completing the month. Hugs, Valerie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your faces are always so expressive! I'm impressed that you were able to make and post art every single day of AEDM -- well done!

DVArtist said...

Thank you Allison

DVArtist said...

Thank you Carol.

DVArtist said...

Thank you Valerie.

DVArtist said...

Thank you Debra.

DVArtist said...

Thank you Cath.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's been lovely to catch up with you during AEDM Nicole as well as PPF. Always inspiring with every finished or WIP. You ARE an amazing Artist and it makes me so happy that you share so many of your faces, if only I could have an ounce of your confidence to share just a little bit more. I'm so glad November has been a good month for you, let December be just as productive.
Sending creative HUgs your way Tracey xx

My name is Erika. said...

I enjoyed seeing all your art this month also. Don't be shy and let's stop by and see what we're each up to. Happy new month. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It seems I have apologized for being late nearly every day this month. And I must do it on the last day, too. First, I am so in awe of your art. It is beautiful from your spirit people to your trees to your incredible faces. I am totally in awe. Since you have added my blog to your sidebar, I would like to do the same with yours and with your approval. That way, I also won't lose contact with you. But I won't add it unless you tell me it's OK.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Well done with the Art Everyday challenge! Expressive faces and beautiful landscapes.

-Soma

Jennifer Rose said...

I can see why that is your husbands favourite, the colours are wonderful :)

and good for you for still going to try and create everyday :)

NatureFootstep said...

wow Nicole, so many gorgeous art. I love your abstracts and you leather art. Love the spirit people and your drawings of teh models are stunning.
Thanks for visiting me and all your nice comments this month :)
Hope your health problems are gone and done with now :)

Sue (this n that) said...

Hi Nicole, I am really blown away by the variety of your art and amazing creativity. Your portaits are excellent as you capture not only expressions but whole attitudes! Well done! Happy December xx

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole, wow so many great art pieces in one post. I like the portraits you did very much and as I said before I’d love to be able to draw as well as you. I definitely need more practice. What really jumped out at me is the painting where you we are playing with light and color with fall landscape. Beautiful job!

BLOGitse said...

What a collection of your great art.
Have a good week!

Courtney said...

These are absolutely incredible. Wow. I love each one of them. Your fall day landscapes have such beautiful colors of light and vibrance. They look so much like my recent photos of fall here! I think it is awesome that you were able to complete something every day and even while in a car!! You have an extraordinary talent and some beautiful artwork. :)