Friday, November 29, 2019

AEDM day 29

Hi Everyone!

This is a piece of art that is not quite finished but I wanted to show something for AEDM day 29. I have had so much fun joining in with the  other amazing artist and am sorry this will end soon. Tomorrow actually. LOL
 So kind of staying with the brown prompt from Rain's art date, I started this piece. A gold leaf ribbon that will blend into the finished piece. This is 30x15" gallery canvas.
 I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.


This painting will be hanging high on this wall in my first living room
I pushed my couch  out of the way to get the photo and I was standing on the stairs so it is crooked but you get the idea. LOL


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How lovely that you display your art in your living room!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm also sorry this is going to end tomorrow. It was nice to make contact with you again and it seems I always think I'm going to catch up with art friends I make during AEDM, but then I never do. I just really enjoyed this month watching you make your beautiful art. This is going to be a real gem once it is finished and hung.

Cath Wilson said...

I love this, Nicole. It portrays perfectly the 'finding of gold amongst the dross'. There is ALWAYS gold in EVERYTHING. Enjoy your weekend!
Cath x

Cath Wilson said...

Me again - sorry.
I was so enraptured by today's canvas that I didn't even notice your wall...wow! What a great thing to be able to say you made all your own wall art. It looks amazing!
I really should be courageous and do something for my bare walls in here!
Cath x

Lowcarb team member said...

Good idea with the gold leaf ribbon …

Many thanks for your comments on the low carb diabetic blog.
I was sorry to read about your mini stroke … please take care of yourself.
Sending my good wishes.

All the best Jan