Saturday, November 16, 2019

AEDM 16

Hi Everyone! 

It is day 16 for AEDM. I have been doing quick draws to stay on top of it. However, today I am starting a large canvas that I am very excited about. I don't know how long it will take me but I want to have it finished for AEDM.  In my first living room I have a large wall that displays many of my abstract paintings and this one will go in the middle of the wall. When it is finished I will show the entire display. For now though a quick draw. 

I just grabbed a piece of computer paper to draw this and the paper folded so there is a shadow across the middle.


Have a great weekend.

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.
Beadwright.com

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks great so far! Makes me think of an angel looking heavenward for some reason.

craftytrog said...

Great sketch!

Cath Wilson said...

It still looks great to me...love the way you draw faces from different angles. That's NOT easy to do...brilliant!
Cath x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Today's entry is out of this world. I wish I could draw, but it's simply not in my wheelhouse. That's why I'm so fascinated by your faces.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Look at the focus upon her face, she's so pensive Nicole. I'd love to know what's she is gazing at. Fabulous sketch. Hugs Tracey xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the upward look of her face :)

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

Wow! You really know how to draw and this amazing. Hugs-Erika