Friday, November 15, 2019

AEDM 15

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe that it is day 15 already for AEDM. It is going be too quickly.  If you don't know what AEDM is click on the link and check it out, 
then join in. 
There are some amazing 
artists who share their art. 
Today for me I have a quick abstract. These are not the colors I normally work in. Blues are difficult for me, but I am trying to use them more. Soo like I said just a quicky.

 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love this! The blue/purple end of the spectrum is my favourite!

NatureFootstep said...

I like blues :) This is blue and green, the colors of nature :)

Leigh said...

Hi Nicole, I came by to return the blog visit and see what you did for Rain's Art Date. I love the bamboo forest and crane. But I had to comment on this post, because I found it interesting that you rarely use blues. I have a hard time using orange (not a fan). In your painting I see another forest complete with frost and feathers. Lovely!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

To me, this reminds me of the waves of the sea. It certainly conjures different images and thoughts for different viewers, which is good!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this and the mix of colour.
I can 'see' two eye shapes within the colour …

All the best Jan