Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wow eye week.

 Hi Everyone!

This will be short. I am not suppose to be on the PC. I had an eye doctor apt. My eye is healthy, no tears and the pressure has subsided. However, the vitrious fluid is still there. The exam was torture and I mean that in every sense of the word.  Here is only part of what the doc did. This is called a gonioscopy exam. OMFG! it was awful. Uhhh yeah. It literally made me sick to my stomach. Today my eye hurts and is bloodshot from this. 
OK enough of the torture.

This is the only art this week. 



Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

15 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Sorry to hear about your eye

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I am so sorry you are still dealing with your eye issues. Your tree print is really pretty, though. Happy PPF!

Crafting Queen said...

Ouch that sounds very painful. Hope it all gets better soon. Love the art!

Sue (this n that) said...

Beautiful art Nicole! Happy PPF :D)
Goodness me, your eye Dr visit sounded truly terrible - glad its over for you. Heal up now xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I was with Terry when he had that kind of exam when the doc repaired a torn retina. Not sure I could do that. Best wishes.
xx, Carol

Christine said...

Poor Nicole, sending healing wishes. Beautiful art.

Linda Kunsman said...

Good to hear your eye is healthy. I get the torture thing as i have had eye issues off and on for years. Hope things continue to improve so you can enjoy more arting and such. Happy PPF!

Nadya said...

Oh, Nicole - heal quick!!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

The eye exam sounds awful, poor you.

Jean said...

Ouch! Sounds awful. Hope it gets better soon! Such pretty pieces!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for sharing your art.
Sending lots of healing wishes to you.

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

they would have had to knock me out to do that lol i HATE anything to do with my eyes

Beth Niquette said...

Having tests/work done on one's eyes is NEVER fun. SO sad you had to go through all that, my talented Friend. Your artwork is beautiful. <3

EAGHL said...

Hoping the eye exam goes well so you may continue your wonderful art.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry!! I do love your art pieces! Amazing! Big Hugs!