Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Workng with Gouache

Hi Everyone!

This class on watercolors can not get over fast enough. 😬 I do believe, learn all that you can but do what you love.  I am learning a lot in the class and am having fun. Mostly laughing at my many pieces that I don't share on line. Sometimes you create many to get one you like. This one I do like. More my style and painted with Gouache. I do like the Gouache paint better.  Create with passion and have a great day today.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this fiery piece, so powerful. Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

Like these colours, I think Valerie described it well - fiery.

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

very warm and colourful :)

I don't use gouache as much as I should, but i find it harder to control than watercolours lol

Magic Love Crow said...

Love the colours!!