Monday, February 25, 2019

Art Exhibit

Hi Everyone!

Since last Thursday I have been in a whirl wind to get leather art created and finished. I thought I was to hang my leather art on April 14. Ohhhh nooo that is when I take it down. I hang on March 1. I had a lot of items made but spent the last 3 weeks doing other things thinking I had more time. So since last week I have been working non stop. Still have the finishing touches on these and I am done. I will go over every piece to make sure they are all good. Wish me luck.  If you are in Florence, OR. any time from March 1, to April 13 come see my exhibit. I have two full walls at the Siuslaw Library 

Here is what I need to finish 

 These need to be trimmed, painted and mounted. These are large pieces

I am so happy with how these two turned out. Wish I had more of this leather. They need to be decorated.

Have a great day!
 
Nicole/DVArtist Honor 
and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness, March 1st is quite near !!!
I'm sure you will get everything done in time.
Hope all goes well, my good wishes.

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

very cool 3D leather pieces :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yikes! That turned out to be shorter notice than anticipated! Good luck with the show!

Kokopelli said...

All the best for your exhibit! Love how the pieces turned out. Saw them today on your page.Especially the three skulls.

Magic Love Crow said...

Oopss!!! You'll do it Nicole!!