Thursday, November 15, 2018

Paint Pary Friday 11/16

Hi Everyone, 

I have had a long day. Up early, which is nothing new for me, to drive into Eugene. Uhhhgggg. It is the worst drive from Florence. However, groceries do have to be bought. LOL  Finally getting home to do website work. I have a new color of Nicole's BeadBacking. Well actually it is an old color brought back. Yayyyy Lavender. It is so pretty.   
I did attend my first meeting with the art committee with our library. This is going to be so much fun. 
I am honored to be apart of it.
Now for some art. Not much done this week. I have decided to paint a black and white series and this is the first of I think 10.

This looks so illuminating in real life.

Needed another abstract for an upcoming show.

OK, I was just not able to get any good photos of my leather display but at least wanted to show how it was set up. 
Two cases on either side of the isle.  
Glass and mirrors make up the cases so for me getting a photo was not good.



 Here are a few more cabs hand painted by me
These have some real nice neon green.

I love these next sets kind of psychedelically




This is autumn splash

The background is black silver shine

One person said fire another said sea weed, you pick?

Linking to Paint Party Friday with thanks to Eva and Kristen.

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

20 comments:

Sue (this n that) said...

Hello Nicole, you've been busily working on all things creative. The black and white is stunning - those twinkles on the water are lovely.
The photos you took of the cabinet came out so well... yes, a hard photographic subject.
The cabs are gorgeous. Happy PPF :D)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really love the idea of a black and white series so dramatic. Your leather work is always stunning. Enjoy it all Nicole but find time to rest.
Happy PPF Tracey x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic art as always. Happy PPF, Valerie

Clare Lloyd said...

Love your cabs

Gillena Cox said...

The Autumn Splash, that's my favourite today. Happy PPF Nicole

much love...

Studio Kaufmann said...

I love all your art! So inspirational. My daughter just applied to college in Eugene.
Happy PPF

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful artworks as always. Love the bright colored cabs, and yet I also love the black and white piece. Happy PPF!

artbyjune said...

I love those hand painted cabs... bright jewels.

Jean said...

Love your abstracts! BEautiful cabs!

Christine said...

Your work is gorgeous and those cabs...

Jennifer Rose said...

the black and white painting looks great :) good idea for a series

sirkkis said...

I love the black and white painting. All your art is fabulous!
Happy weekend đź’•

carol l mckenna said...

Bw is very creative and display of your artwork is elegant ~ and your 'cabs' are gorgeous!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Abigail Davidson said...

Oh Nicole, that black and white piece is so gorgeous! Also loving the vivid cab colors - that bright pink one is super. Congratulations on being part of the committee!!

NatureFootstep said...

I love your black and white painting and all those cabs.
It is not easy to get good shots of glass and mirror cases. It´s a pity, But I am sure if was great in real life.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I would love to see more of your b&w series, the first one is wonderful. The orange and the green look lovely together in the abstract, made me think of a forest. The cabs are beautiful, love the autumn splash.

-Soma

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Your black and white picture is great.

BLOGitse said...

Lovely art again. B&w is really pretty. I just did b&w plus dots of color, I'll show you on PPF :)
I also like your bright cab colors.
Have a good week!

Julie said...

Really wonderful work as always!

Magic Love Crow said...

Again, you are rocking it girl! I am so happy for you, with everything that is happening!
I love your black and white painting! I love your abstract! I love how your leather art is being displayed! And, I love your new cabs! All very special! Big Hugs!