Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Showing my abstract art the month of Oct. Yay

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited. I will be the featured artist at the Art Supply Store here in Florence Oregon, Oct 2 to Oct. 31. What will I be showing? My abstract paintings. I am so happy about this. So if you are in Florence in the month of Oct stop by the Art Supply Store
2285 Highway 101, Suite H  
(Coastal Fitness Plaza)
Florence, Oregon
BeauxArtsFAM@gmail.com
541.991.8213
Here is just one of the pieces I will show.





Then head over to the Siuslaw Library to see my leather sculpt display. I tried to get photos but it is bad lighting and I am shooting through glass. I will keep trying though. 


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

BIG congrats - have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats Nicole! I am so happy for you! I wish there was some place around here for me to do things like this. Big Hugs my friend!

Lisabella Russo said...

Congratulations! Your abstracts have such a wonderful energy, I am glad they are being featured. It definitely can be a challenge to photograph works under glass...