Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hi Everyone!

Everyday I eat an apple. I peal my apples, cut them in half and then core them. Yesterday I got to the cut-in-half part and found that the seeds in the core had germinated!!! Now I wasn't sure if I should have thought, "Ohhh this is cool" or " OMG! when was this apple picked and how long has it been in cold storage?" Apples are in cold storage 14 months and longer. Sooo I planted it. We will see how this turns out.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Cool - I've never had that before! Hugs, Valerie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh!! I have never heard of THAT!! Keep us posted on the plants as they grow. Surely they WILL!!
xx, Carol

Magic Love Crow said...

That is so cool! I have never seen this before!! Keep us posted if things start growing! Big Hugs!