Monday, April 3, 2017

JUST TOO BUSY

Hi Everyone!

I have just been too busy for my own good. LOL! Yes I am keeping up on my Art Everyday but have not been able to take photos and post. I will do that tomorrow, I promise. For now I want to show you all the goodies, well some of the goodies in my Beadwright Etsy store.  Beading, leatherwork,  and lots of very cool cabs. All of these items are perfect for art journals, multimedia arts, 3-D art projects, and so much more. Prices are set to sell and check out my "shop announcement" for discount codes.

Dihcroic glass cabochons with Nicole's BeadBacking and Ultrasuede or leather.
These are just a few of the amazing glass cabs we have. 





Ooohhhhh soft leather for just about any project. The colors are crazy good.




And of course what would I be if I didn't have skulls and day of the dead cabs. These are resin with excellent detailing. 
Yes you get Nicole's BeadBacking and Ultrasuede. 




Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgous goodies. Love those cabs. Hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

Beautiful treasures Nicole...Love that owl!!!

Hugs~

Magic Love Crow said...

Amazing goodies Nicole!