Sunday, March 26, 2017

ART EVERYDAY UP TO 86

Hi Everyone!

I am behind in posting for my Art Everyday. I am happy that today makes 86 pieces of art in 86 days. For me this has been a totally flip-of-brain in creating. Not matter what I am doing during the day I make sure that I have time for art. Now for those of you who know me, know that I am a clean freak. Ya know OCD on clean and there has been time for cleaning and art. LOL I might be getting OCD on art????? LOL  So here are days 84, 85, and 86. Hope you enjoy.

 
 Molded leather wall hanging with beaded mirrors.


 Yeah that's me in the mirror.


Teaching myself to draw is challenging and I like that. It puts my brain in learning mode and I need that too. Ya know with lupus brain fog and old age. LOL

I have not painted in awhile so thought I would work up an abstract.
 I also don't EVER work on small canvases, I wanted to give it a try and find that I like it. This is 7x5" painted in acrylics.
Black Jellyfish 



I use to sell my art on my website and did quite well. I have closed down that website and have started listing on my art in my Beadwright Etsy Store. All art receives FREE SHIPPING


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous art, every piece a stunner. Lovely to see you in the mirror, too. Well done on keeping up with your art. I find art easier than cleaning! Hugs, Valerie

John R said...

Nicole, there are some very unique pieces of art here. I think the molded leather extremely creative and your abstracts are fabulous.

Carol said...

Great work Nicole!!! Everything is amazing and the fact that you are keeping up with is challenge is too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Wow! I love the mirror, the drawing, and the painting. I'm glad you tried painting small, I also didn't think I'd like it, but found that I did...

Jennifer Rose said...

really nice painting and really interesting leather piece, the mirror is a nice added touch to it. makes for an great piece to hang on the wall, pretty and practical :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You are so good with textures, and of course, I always enjoy your portraits. Blessings!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi My Beautiful Friend!!! You are doing so amazing with your art! I am so proud of you! Your leather pieces are amazing! The drawing is very well done! And, excellent to see your abstracts again! Big Hugs!

JFM said...

You are so talented Nicole...I know that I say this often but it's true!!!
The mirror is fantastic and your abstract is amazing...love the title!

Big Hugs~