Thursday, September 1, 2016

29 FACES SEPT. 2016 DAY 1

Hi Everyone!

YAY Martha of Ayala Arts is hosting another 29 Faces. This is day one. I am so excited to be joining in. Here is my first face, done in pencil on cheap icky computer paper. Don't ask, seriously I was just too tired to go down stairs and get good paper. LOL 
Hope you enjoy this and be sure to click the link to see what other amazing artists have created.

This is from a photo off the internet. I took the basic shape and features then made it my own. This was actually a photo of an old woman. Now it is an old man. LOL


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

13 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

So fun that you went with the flow and let her become a man as you sketched. Yay, it is another month of faces.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful face with a built in gender change! Have fun with 29 faces! Hugs, Valerie

Özge Başağaç said...

I always want to join in the 29 faces but somehow there is always someting in the way. This beginning face of yours is quite an entrance to the challenge :)Happy creating Nicole...

artbyjune said...

Lovely sketch. Great start to the challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is great!

Ayala Art said...

Awesome! Older faces are the hardest for me! So happy to see you in the challenge!

Unknown said...

Lovely! As for me, I can't draw men... Girls are much easier for me))

Lisabella Russo said...

He's wonderful, his face has so much character. I'm very much going to enjoy seeing your faces for the challenge.

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck with the challenge :) she does still look a bit like a women, its the nose that really is manly :)

caryn strauss-smith art and design said...

Love the character you achieved in the face.

Carol said...

Great face Nicole and I know exactly what you mean about not having the energy to go and get better paper. I feel that way often.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love this face Nicole!

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous drawing!