Saturday, February 6, 2016

29 Faces Day 6

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to day 6 of 29 Faces.  This experience has been perfect for me. I thought it might be a bit stressful getting a NEW face out everyday.  With out counting, I have about 60 faces that hang in my house. Most of them beaded, leather and gourd sculpts. So I thought if I got in a pinch I could show one of those. However, I am finding that the commitment to this is very exciting and I look forward everyday to creating for 29 Faces. Even if it is a 10 minute draw. Thanks to Ayala Art for making this possible.  I can't wait to see what every one has created today. 



Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

16 comments:

Ileana said...

How beautiful! Love the profile and red lips!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic sketch, you are doing really well with your faces. Hugs, Valerie

Tammie Lee said...

amazing to consider you did this in ten minutes! it is a wonderful profile.

Anonymous said...

Great drawing! How indeed You could draw this so quickly. Very beautiful profile!

Lisabella Russo said...

She's lovely! I like her very much! Impressive that you created her in so little time...

Marilou said...

Great profile, you are fast, Im still hanging in the challenge but it takes me more than 10 minutes, lol, fun process though:)
Sending Hugs marilou

Millin said...

She is so pretty. yours drawing are so beautiful!

SusuPetal said...

10 minutes, that's fast. A beautiful profile.

I feel the same, every day's exciting with a new face and can't wait to see what others have created!

Saskia said...

Great sketch!

Smiles, Saskia

Selma said...

Although quickly drawn, the result is beautiful.

Studio Kaufmann said...

What a wonderful sketch. Seems like you are enjoying the challenge.

Kate Robertson said...

I love the face you did. I am always challenged at doing profiles, and yours is wonderful.

Liplatus said...

Elegant beautiful lady!

Tracy said...

Great profile sketch. Can't believe it was only ten minutes!

Janet said...

She's lovely! And a great profile.

Magic Love Crow said...

10 minutes! WOW! Love her! Love the red lips!